News: IBEW Locals in 15 States and Provinces Have passed a Motion To Support The OMOV Proposal

• December 02, 2020, 08:11:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 02, 2020, 08:11:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Author Topic: Who do you think you are fooling  (Read 2292 times)

apachechief

Who do you think you are fooling
« on: January 15, 2005, 09:53:03 PM »
 Our “High Rise” brothers and sisters have had a difficult road.
Some of our older members can remember a man whom they hated because of his intimidating and self-serving ways. They were always given the short end of the stick unless it would benefit this individual.  They would ask, “We are members of this union why are we denied the right of representation on the job?” The answer given to them was “you are all stewards of the IBEW, you don’t need one, besides you have me.”  
   Today they have a representative who supposedly speaks highly of stewards in that sector. It was written in a newsletter article  “They are willing to take the bullet for you, so come forward my brothers. Come forward and help the stewards by raising issues and concerns in the field. Our members were intimidated or scared to challenge authority before
    Shame on you B.A. you were the biggest abuser of member’s rights in that sector. Time has a way of repeating itself if you haven’t learned from it. I think these guys have learned a lot and will remember. Oh, by the way I have heard from a source you have been currying favor at OZZ. A future job prospect possibly?
 >:(

Offline member

« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2005, 06:10:47 PM »
Dear TC:

I overheard your conversation with BA Billy at the union meeting.  You don't have the common sense and fell into the honey trap.  After BA dissed you at the meeting, remember when he was sitting behind you, he mentioned something about having another job if he wanted.

You couldn't resist using that tidbit in the above post, and have now fallen into the trap.  

TC how are you Bro???

Young upstart, you are bright but on the wrong team.  Glad to see you are bashing away at the keystrokes.  

Hugs and kisses from Dispatch!!!

apachechief

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2005, 07:45:44 PM »
This site was not started to disrespect anyone, only to bring forward the truth for those that want see it, If what was stated is not true brother forget it, let it go, stop bringing attention to the man, he has enough problems. Why don't you tell us all about the good qualities of your buddy instead. He does not shop at Walmart,  never would either. He cares where he spends his union dollars right. He has never worked for straight time on the weekend, never scouts honour. Just a regular guy just like Michael J.
Anyone who has worked with him or for him knows his qualities. So what's  with the veiled threats and who the hell is TC amigo
Relax the membership has already made up their mind.  :o :o :o :o

Offline commguy353

• JUST CALL ME KATHY!!!!!!!
  • YaBB God
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2005, 07:46:53 PM »
 Imagine that someone repeated something a BA said and it turned out to be bullshit.  :o

Now that, RW is hardly a "honey trap" its just the way it always is. Come back some time and answer highwaystar...What position do you play?
Catcher maybe. ???

Highwaystar, I think currying favour is the Tuesday night special around the corner from me.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2005, 08:09:39 PM by commguy353 »

Offline Tractorman

• Sitting at the hall, waiting for a call.
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2005, 11:08:25 PM »
That is exactly what is wrong with the current regime, a.k.a. J.F. cronies! They are soooo obtuse,  that they think T.C. didn't talk to, and tell 50 guys about what he heard.
These guys are clowns, and we shouldn't even aknowledge there dribble. Keep guessing, and keep those lovely colours on your blog board.  :D

Your moment of Zen; Imitation is the highest form of flattery.  ;)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2005, 03:21:14 AM by Tractorman »
Seize the day, and speak out against tyranny, and corporate unionism.

Offline commguy353

• YaBB God
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2005, 05:48:16 PM »
Just a quick update last night being Tuesday I went around the corner and tried the currying favour.

It was crap!!!! :P

Offline milkmann

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2005, 07:39:47 PM »
HERE'S A NEWS FLASH GUYS, WE ARE IN THE FIGHT OF OUR LIVES AT 353 AND IF WE DON'T GET THE MESSAGE TO OUR SISTERS AND BROTHERS THAT WE NEED TOTAL CHANGE AND COMPLETE TRANSPARENCY FROM ANY AND ALL LEADERSHIP IN THE FUTURE WE WILL BE TOTALLY SCREWED AS A LOCAL AND MORE IMPORTANTLY AS INDIVIDUALS IN AN INDUSTRY THAT YOU MAY HAVE TO BE INVOLVE IN FOR QUITE SOME TIME.  

THERE ARE SOOOOOO MANY PROBLEMS AT OUR (READ THAT AGAIN--OUR, OUR) OUR LOCAL THAT JUST REMOVING SOME OF THE POLITICAL INBREEDS AT 1377, WOULD ONLY SCRATCH THE SURFACE OF OUR PROBLEMS.  WHAT IS NEEDED IS FOR EVERY ONE OF YOU, TO GET ON THE PHONE OR BE WILLING TO CONTRIBUTE TIME AND/OR MONEY TO BE RID OF THESE PARASITES.  JUNE IS COMING QUICK AND WE NEED TO BE ABLE TO DELIVER A GUARANTEED 2000+ VOTES TO BE ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN THAT WE GET RID OF THE CROWD THAT HAS CALLED 1377, HOME FOR SO LONG.

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THE 353.COM KNOCK-OFF BEILNG FUNDED BY TECH-ED?  I'M JUST ASKING, BUT AS WE SPEAK, THE SITE REGISTRATION IS BEING IDENTIFIED AND THE SOURCE OF FUNDING IS BEING VERIFIED.  

THIS IS JUST A SIMPLE EXAMPLE OF NOT ONLY THE ARROGANCE OF THIS CROWD BUT ALSO THE DEPTHS THEY WILL GO, BECAUSE OF THE FEAR THEY FEEL.  IN JULY COME HELL OR HIGH-WATER JO-BOY AND HIS BAND OF STIFFS WILL BE HIT WITH AN ALL OUT ASSAULT BY EVERY COMMISSION/GOVERNMENT BODY THAT WE AS LOWLY INDIVIDUALS HAVE AT OUR DISPOSAL.  IT WOULD BE BEST IF HE WERE OUT OF OFFICE SO HE CAN BE DEALT WITH AS AN INDIVIDUAL.  THIS WOULD ONLY BE ACHIEVABLE IF HE WAS REMOVED FROM OFFICE AND HIS LACKIES SENT PACKING WITH HIM.

Offline commguy353

• YaBB God
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2005, 08:13:49 PM »
In case you missed it MILKMAN here is a copy of the original registration of the 353.com site. The Admin and tech contacts don't leave much doubt about who registered the domain. Our teched dept, yes I did say OUR I repeat OUR. The production company is a little sideline of one of OUR tech guys. We pay his wages and bonuses so yes he is OURS.
If you have any questions you can e-mail him and ask him after all he is on OUR dime weezul@hotmail.com

ourlocal353.com
Certified Offer Service -Make an offer on this domain Backorder -Tr¥ to aet this name when it becomes available Similar Names -See suaaested alternatives for this domain
Registration Service Provided By: NameAlerts, LLC
Visit: http://www.NameAlerts.com
Domain name: OURLOCAL353.COM
Registrant Contact:

+1.4167976979
Fax: +1.0000000000
1352 Islington Avenue Etobicoke, ONTARIO m4a 2y4 CA
Administrative Contact:
Greased Weezul Productions (info@teched353.com) +1.4167976979
1352 Islington Avenue
Etobicoke, ONTARIO m4a 2y4
CA
Technical Contact:
1352 Islington Avenue
CA

ourlocal353 ourlocal353 ourlocal353 ourlocal353 ourlocal353 ourlocal353 ourlocal353 ourlocal353 ourlocal353 ourlocal353 ourlocal353 ourlocal353 ourlocal353
Billing Contact:
1352 Islington Avenue
CA
~ .net ~ .org ~ .info ~ .biz
~ .tv ~ .us ~ .cc ~ .ws ~ .bz ~ .vg ~ .gs ~ .tc
~ .ms

Offline 353aintwhatuse2b

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2005, 09:21:42 PM »
lots of hugs and kisses at dispatch these days . Also looks like far too much honey consumed by  those that hibernate in there all year long .Sorry bro. about the late reply .Odd you would find me bright yet look at those close to yourself and not much to compare to . With all the affection at dispatch these days wonder who finally might of f***ED themselves? By the way Bro . a real brother would know true brothers see the union as having only one team ,when on the ice always keep your head up or around the net no pun intended  Bro!

Offline irish2

• YaBB God
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2007, 12:27:37 AM »
WELL JOE AND BARRY ITS NOT THE HIGH RISE SO I SAY THANKS TO ALL THE BROTHERS WHO CAME OUT TONIGHT TO VOTE YOUR MAIL IN CRAP DOWN THE END IS IN SIGHT FOR ALL THE IVORY TOWER LAPDOGS THANKS TO ALL OUR HIGH RISE BROTHERS WHO CAME OUT TONIGHT AND SHOWED THAT ALL OUR MEMBERS ARE WAKEING UP TO YOU AND THEY WILL NOT LET YOU PULL THE WOOL OVER THERE EYES ANYMORE LONG LIVE LOCAL 353 :)