News: IBEW Locals in 15 States and Provinces Have passed a Motion To Support The OMOV Proposal

• October 24, 2020, 12:35:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 24, 2020, 12:35:27 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Author Topic: Demonstration At FSCO  (Read 16582 times)

Offline Highwaystar

Demonstration At FSCO
« Reply #120 on: January 11, 2008, 05:22:44 PM »
Were there any questions asked about Retrocom and our pension at the meeting last night?

Offline PSperanza

• YaBB God
Demonstration At FSCO
« Reply #121 on: January 25, 2008, 09:09:44 PM »
Were there any questions asked about Retrocom and our pension at the meeting last night?

No because the Chairman has decided to run the meetings according to his interpretation of the rules and cut off a speaker when he decides he has spoken on more than one topic. :(

I had intended to ask a question about the pension.

But the Chairman asked me to...Step Away From The Microphone :(
I love our local 353, SOLIDARITY and SUCCESS to the members in Alberta!

Offline BuildingBrotherhoo

• Proud Supporter of Fashion Administration
Demonstration At FSCO
« Reply #122 on: January 26, 2008, 06:25:11 PM »
while LU 353, Fashion, our trustees fight to secure amendments from FSCO so our multi-employer pension plan is treated fairly compared to single employer pension plans.  we have the professional protesters expressing their opinions about how corrupt our union is before the very same body.

they don't stay on message and actually embarass us the more they take to the streets in staged uprising of hysteria.  the last FSCO protest had two, count'em, 2 guys.

brother speranza, please don't cause further problems with the ontario government because our union is well managed and kook-a-loo's like you cause more harm to US, the members.  

mind you, brother speranza supposedly balances his right to protest along with his freedom of expression, against what is good for the 7,500 members.  

the lone stray dog that stays away from its kennel too long is not a mutt worth having.  

this dog has had its day.  time he is put Speranza to sleep in June 2008.  

sleep tight brother.  we are gearing up and oiling our tools.  

even eugenius the polish lurch has begun to blink his eye's and senses Gullins may not reach the final round.  
« Last Edit: January 26, 2008, 06:27:27 PM by BuildingBrotherhoo »

Offline slowhand

Demonstration At FSCO
« Reply #123 on: January 26, 2008, 06:58:30 PM »
while LU 353, Fashion, our trustees fight to secure amendments from FSCO so our multi-employer pension plan is treated fairly compared to single employer pension plans.  we have the professional protesters expressing their opinions about how corrupt our union is before the very same body.

they don't stay on message and actually embarass us the more they take to the streets in staged uprising of hysteria.  the last FSCO protest had two, count'em, 2 guys.

brother speranza, please don't cause further problems with the ontario government because our union is well managed and kook-a-loo's like you cause more harm to US, the members.  

mind you, brother speranza supposedly balances his right to protest along with his freedom of expression, against what is good for the 7,500 members.  

the lone stray dog that stays away from its kennel too long is not a mutt worth having.  

this dog has had its day.  time he is put Speranza to sleep in June 2008.  

sleep tight brother.  we are gearing up and oiling our tools.  

even eugenius the polish lurch has begun to blink his eye's and senses Gullins may not reach the final round.  

You are slimeball! Perry will kick your ass out as will any other respectable brother who winds in control of our union. Reading your twisted thoughts on this site have opened my eyes and I will work with anyone who gives me a promise to wash you away with a big hose and flush you into the gutter where you belong.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2008, 06:59:19 PM by slowhand »

Offline northender

Demonstration At FSCO
« Reply #124 on: January 26, 2008, 11:02:34 PM »
Building Brotherhoo
Another example of your ignorance.One day your cutting up members of one nationality and faith and the next post your slamming someone of another culture.You are a fine example of what a union represents. Better start Writing your resumes boys May isn't to far off and the momentime is building for a new group.The members have shown at the last meeting what they want and it's change  

Offline PoliticalPawnDeNovo

• Only Lenny Z You Say!
Demonstration At FSCO
« Reply #125 on: March 16, 2008, 09:25:53 PM »
I read the rag that was peddled today and was wondering whether this is the item (thread) that was referred to FSCO protests?

If it is, did anyone ask Cameron Hunter whether the $3 million dollar figure was correct or an exaggeration.

Some clarification is needed!  We can't let the proganda minister bamboozle us again.  
Well it didn't take long to crack this account!  Now inside the machine, I can reek havoc!  Lorise 2st, then off to other greener pastures!

Offline Highwaystar

Re: Demonstration At FSCO
« Reply #126 on: March 26, 2009, 10:51:17 PM »
I read the rag that was peddled today and was wondering whether this is the item (thread) that was referred to FSCO protests?

If it is, did anyone ask Cameron Hunter whether the $3 million dollar figure was correct or an exaggeration.

Some clarification is needed!  We can't let the proganda minister bamboozle us again.  

Someone should ask him on Sunday!

Offline Conversationalist

Re: Demonstration At FSCO
« Reply #127 on: June 27, 2015, 01:32:36 PM »
An Old Political Dictum.

There is no whore like an old whore.

Guess you haven't quite figured out that if you run with the hound and run with the hare, you get tired.

No my darling, unlike you, I always come home with the date I took to the dance.  And she's a real looker.  

No ugly honker to distract or divert the gaze of admiring men.Yup, being fat has its benefits.  

All those skinny chicks know you can't bang a spike with a tack hammer.  But don't feel bad sister, I'd boink you for the team.  

So Andy Brennan you were at the Crown Plaza for the dinner weren't you the night before this post? . Did you make the comment about the woman's committee being dear to your heart.  Maybe someone from the committees there could comment on it.

But wait. Where's Andy Brennans post about the woman's committee selling another girl member out? Its no where to be seen. Is that because its a lie. They never sold anyone out. In fact I hear they laughed about stuff and I'm sure the people listening to the bugs in the hall weren't impressed. Isn't this where more discrimination was found out of pregnant females. No wonder the one girl was not invited to the second meeting. The bugs told it all and that was a year before any issue of representation was taken and before the Minutes were signed. Quite interesting.

So I hope the tapes were not edited like your words on here Andy Brennan. That wouldn't be nice.

I believe Perry that someone was not impressed with one of your kangaroo courts and the reps at the  hall were upset at them. By the way this member was made a rep later. Coincidental?