News: IBEW Locals in 15 States and Provinces Have passed a Motion To Support The OMOV Proposal

• October 24, 2020, 10:57:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 24, 2020, 10:57:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Author Topic: Raining in Atlanta, But Muggy  (Read 2049 times)

Offline AndyBrennan

Raining in Atlanta, But Muggy
« on: October 18, 2007, 09:20:26 AM »
Never underestimate the power of the internet.  If you ever get the chance to visit Atlanta avail yourself of the wonderful sights this town has to offer.

There is no finer destination for brothers and sisters to convene and talk important issues for the brotherhood. ;)

There are some wonderful restaurants and the hospitality industry rivals Toronto.  That makes me think, maybe we should create another committee.

I'll call it the Hospitality Committee responsible for ensuring your hard working respresentatives are well feed at the finest eateries around.  Yes, a brain cramp.  

Memo to JoeF, get on this at once.

Offline PSperanza

• YaBB God
Re: Raining in Atlanta, But Muggy
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2011, 01:19:53 PM »
Never underestimate the power of the internet.  If you ever get the chance to visit Atlanta avail yourself of the wonderful sights this town has to offer.

There is no finer destination for brothers and sisters to convene and talk important issues for the brotherhood. ;)

There are some wonderful restaurants and the hospitality industry rivals Toronto.  That makes me think, maybe we should create another committee.

I'll call it the Hospitality Committee responsible for ensuring your hard working respresentatives are well feed at the finest eateries around.  Yes, a brain cramp.  

No we haven't forgotten about how you used to write to us while on trips using other aliases GoodTradeUnionist
I love our local 353, SOLIDARITY and SUCCESS to the members in Alberta!

Offline GoodTradeUnionist

• YaBB God
Raining in Atlanta, But Muggy
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2011, 04:31:09 PM »
My all-time favourite internet gadfly was HarryTwatter, followed closely by Crazyhorse.

For years I used the shitter as my cavass, but you have given me a new life for my hypergraphia syndrome.

Again, thanks for giving me such a literary license. 

But this Klynn kook has one too many privilidges and names on this chat-board which is troubling.

Come on out Erik and be a man, you whimpy whimisical Grant Lynse fan. 
Just retired, enjoying my pension.

Offline Conversationalist

Re: Raining in Atlanta, But Muggy
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2015, 01:47:36 PM »

Did you forget to delete this post. Wasnt Barry in Atlanta I have been told. Oh thats right couldnt delete the post as Joe already had a copy. Isnt that correct?   So then Joe knew who Andy Brennan was now didnt he?  That means Joe looked the other way at character assassination?   Could you imagine the forefathers of union solidarity attacking union members? Especially those willing to speak up for their rights.  So another good one for Perry to use in any libel suit.