News: IBEW Locals in 15 States and Provinces Have passed a Motion To Support The OMOV Proposal

• October 22, 2020, 05:51:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 22, 2020, 05:51:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Author Topic: Has Gullins Apologized?  (Read 5878 times)

Offline BuildingBrotherhoo

• Proud Supporter of Fashion Administration
Has Gullins Apologized?
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2008, 07:51:48 PM »
thanks for  peek at the letter from international office.  the part that intrigues me is the fact that they seem to characterize fashion as having used "names".

somewhat confusing was the 2nd mike bring shut-off, yet at the meeting, you never tapped or approached the mike to determine whether it was live.  was the mike nazi in action?

correct me please, but doesn't I.O. discuss some kind of wrestling match provoked by you when you attempted to make a point of order, or is that point of information?

following the .O. ruling to the letter and word of ibew law was interesting.  you should have approached the head table for words of advice.  i guess you were repulsed by the presence of barry stevens.  

it appears that fashion legally had the mike and was addressing an important issue (ie., speaking against LMRDA).  

mr. critic, as the former chairman that goes by the name of robert gullins, you always pontificate about your all seeing all knowing ways of the ibew.

can you please explain to me how you botched this march 2007 situation.  no one came gunning for your stuipid head.  you walked into this all by yourself.  no conspiracy theories.  by you own assessment, joe is a piss tank so he cannot plan these scenario's as you allege.  he's old and ready to nod off on the throne according to your rants.  

you behaved like a spoiled child that night.  to think that you didn't have the skin and temperment to deal with the march 2007 events in light of the monthly ass kicking you took in late 2004 and into 2005 over the $7000 per diem is amazing.

you blew a head gasket in march 2007 which proves that in the wrong company you ape and attempt to mimic the strongest alpha male in the pack.  in march 2007, that was erik klien.  

bob, you need to get a grip, which ain't a bad album (eat the rich).  

bob, i thank you for the most enjoyable read.  the verdict is timid and i think you will be able to run if you squeek out one apology that passes muster with the ibew leaders down south and on meyerside.  

stray strong brother...i promise to step down just in time so my understudy can take over.  his organ is still hard and likely able to penetrate your virgin membrane. ;D
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 07:58:48 PM by BuildingBrotherhoo »

Offline PSperanza

• YaBB God
Has Gullins Apologized?
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2008, 08:38:27 PM »
stray strong brother...i promise to step down just in time so my understudy can take over.

The "Understudy" ;D

It's about time to wheel him out!

With you for a teacher he will be something to behold. ???

If you teach him all that you know he will... well, let's just say he may need someone to show him how to wash the sand off the sweet potatoes. :P
« Last Edit: January 21, 2008, 08:39:59 PM by PSperanza »
I love our local 353, SOLIDARITY and SUCCESS to the members in Alberta!

Offline okimlistening

Has Gullins Apologized?
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2008, 03:26:28 PM »
Judging from the look on his face the understudy is doing too much studying ;D

Wait  a minute I know that face, that look!

No it can't be! ???

Offline rigid

Has Gullins Apologized?
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2008, 09:45:47 PM »
One JF gone in Toronto today...hopefully the other gone in June

Offline BuildingBrotherhoo

• Proud Supporter of Fashion Administration
Has Gullins Apologized?
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2008, 07:00:38 PM »
gullins has stated he won't apologize and i understand the dilemma.  

if he apologizes, there is a tacit admission of guilt even though upon appeal the verdict could be overturned and the letter he tendered expunged.

what bothers me and it is merely a matter of form, i really thought gullins should have said i'm sorry and stated his innocence and hoped that the matter would be recified upon appeal.  tactifully that would have been the wiser choice (my brand of whisky).  

alas, bob gullins has chosen to play hardball and banking that I.O. will fold like a paper bag.  with routliff sniffing the air for phil flemming to ascertain whether change is in the LU 353 air, he is banking on meyerside blinking in hopes they are afraid of a labour board challenge in response to an effort by LU 353 to thwart his run for business manager ie., 6 meetings in.

in my humble opinion, gullins would have secured more kudo's by managing this situation differently, so he could position himself in a better light in the eye's of the IBEW.  instead, he is defiant and petulant, traits that don't make for a good candidate.

but as i say, that's my opinion.  it's hard fighting on the onside and trying to get in.  i guess we'll find out how much political capital brother gullins has.

the barry made me do it.. ;D

Offline icyman

• Get Real.....Too much of one thing is good for nothing
  • YaBB God
Has Gullins Apologized?
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2008, 07:31:08 PM »
You do not execute the prisoner before the appeal.

Gullin's steadfast stance is actually a sign of a true leader.

A leader that buckles under pressure is doomed.

But then you wouldn't know that.
Life is all about Ass; You're either Covering it, Laughing it Off, kicking it, Kissing it, Busting it, Trying to get a Piece of it or Behaving like One !!!

Offline KW

• leafs 4ever
Has Gullins Apologized?
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2008, 10:06:30 PM »
Let us here from the membership, a pre poll?
1. D.H
2. R.G
3. P.S
4. J.F
 ;D ;D
code  of excellence

Offline PSperanza

• YaBB God
Has Gullins Apologized?
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2008, 02:15:27 AM »
Let us here from the membership, a pre poll?
1. D.H
2. R.G
3. P.S
4. J.F
 ;D ;D

How about if you get it started KW. :)
I love our local 353, SOLIDARITY and SUCCESS to the members in Alberta!

Offline BreweryWorkers

Has Gullins Apologized?
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2008, 07:36:40 PM »
Bob...you finally stopped listening to your wife and penned that long overdue letter.

Good.  I was getting worried that you were afraid to fight Fashion one more time and used your ouster from union affairs as a convenient scapegoat.

Personally, I'd vote for you over Hussey, but Hussey has gained a lot of ground among his core supporters.

The interesting questions remains.  Does jewish lightening strike twice.

[move=left,scroll,6,transparent,100%]Speranza + Hussey + Gullins = Runoff?[/move]

That is an interesting question.  Put another way, does a football team (jump in Troy), use the same playbook that led to defeat last season?

Keep tapping on that corruption tooth and I'm sure you will soar like an Eagle with talons extended.

Take care fans of Fashion.  

Offline undertheradar

• Honesty is the Best Policy.
Has Gullins Apologized?
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2008, 05:28:25 PM »
[move=left,scroll,6,transparent,100%]Speranza + Hussey + Gullins = Runoff?[/move]

[move=left,scroll,6,transparent,100%]= defeat for Fashion[/move]

[move=left,scroll,6,transparent,100%]=Better representation for members[/move]

Thanks BW ;D
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 05:31:34 PM by undertheradar »

Offline undertheradar

• Honesty is the Best Policy.
Has Gullins Apologized?
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2008, 05:35:48 PM »
[move=left,scroll,6,transparent,100%]New York Giants Super Bowl Champions 2008[/move]

[move=left,scroll,6,transparent,100%]The best Offence Is a Good Defence[/move]

[move=left,scroll,6,transparent,100%]The Pen Is Mightier Than the Mouth[/move]

[move=left,scroll,6,transparent,100%]Members First in 2008[/move]

Offline TheCritic

Has Gullins Apologized?
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2008, 10:24:48 AM »
Brothers and Sisters

Gullins had copies of his apology at the Thursday night meeting for anyone that wanted a copy.  The Chair should have read it out considering he made such a fuss over it but didn't.  He chose in stead to read out the I.O. letter directing him to allow me into meetings.

The apology

Phil Flemming  IVP 1ST District

Brother Flemming

Please be advised and in accordance with Article 25, Sec. 15 of the I.B.E.W. Constitution I will be appealing your decision to I.P. Ed Hill and as directed in your January 9, 2008 correspondence I hop you find the folloig apology for my actions at the meeting in question suitable.

I sincerely regret my involvement in the incident that took place at our March 8, 2007 and any inconvenience to the membership attending.  I will consider the suggestion included in your January 9, 2008 "Decision" in future and thank you for the suggestion.

Fraternally

Robert Gullins

Offline downtownbrown

• Brownman
Has Gullins Apologized?
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2008, 03:25:46 PM »
  Its great to have Robert Gullins back. Robert has a great understanding of the rules and the inner workings of our elected officials and the jobs they should be doing. Good luck in 08 brother Gullins. Sorry joe , its time to go!
                                    DTB            

Offline Conversationalist

Re: Has Gullins Apologized?
« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2014, 09:11:25 AM »
Dear brothers, some time ago our former president Robert Gullins was banished from union meetings after assaulting our business manager and a trial board found him guilty.  I remember his penalty was 6 months.  Has I.O. overturned this verdict?  It seems the major misconduct penalty has been served, or were there other conditions or strings that were attached?  Our dispatcher said something about an apology in writing before he comes back.

Perhaps the Critic can ask Bob when he see's his face in the mirror while shaving, whether I.O. overturned the verdict.  Thanks brother Gullins/Critic/RobertG.  I hope all those same guys (re Gullins) are not sent election ballots. ;D

It would also mean CommGirl Kathy would get 20 votes.  Probably just what she wants.  

Well I would go to  the general discussion - our local 353members and the union  /mail ballots for 353 local union elections  and read the write up on December 12 2007 from cigguy 11

It's very interesting because if he is true then if Every  Vote   Counts alias is indeed Gary M and he wrote about  a member that he might be representing  then he has showed he is biased ? Doesn't that sound reasonable to assume? And is he linked with all the other aliases that attack members ?   

If so then would these members receive good representation ?

It's interesting what you can read on this forum and ask questions about .