News: IBEW Locals in 15 States and Provinces Have passed a Motion To Support The OMOV Proposal

• December 04, 2020, 03:48:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 04, 2020, 03:48:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Author Topic: Dave Brown Worked Non-Union?  (Read 1321 times)

Offline John Hazel

Dave Brown Worked Non-Union?
« on: May 30, 2008, 06:28:07 AM »
Can someone confirm the ugly rumour that Dave Brown worked non-union and his name was revealed after the IBEW started a certification drive.

Apparently he wasn't cleared to work for this shop by the other IBEW Local nor was he an official SALT.

So how did Dave Brown allegedly get to work for a non-union shop when he was supposedly up north working?

During labour board proceedings a respondant employer is obligated to provide employee roster documentation and voila, David Brown's name, address, postal code and SIN were allegedly in the mix.  The question that needs to be asked, is this the same Dave Brown from Dundalk, Ontario, who is running for Recording Secretary? 

Dave are you out there?  Please respond, because we don't want you to loose your mojo as you allege the "slimy characters" are at work at LU 353 to steal the election, once again, as in 2005.

If you are lucky, Fashion and company won't divulge this embarassing information.  He's much too classy for that stuff. 
« Last Edit: June 02, 2008, 07:23:58 PM by John Hazel »

Offline TheCritic

Re: Dave Brown Worked Non-Union (Fortis)?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 09:12:45 AM »
Can someone confirm the ugly rumour that Dave Brown worked non-union and his name was revealed after the IBEW started a certification drive.

Apparently he wasn't cleared to work for Fortis by the other IBEW Local nor was he an official SALT.

So how did Dave Brown allegedly get to work for a non-union shop when he was supposedly up north working?

During the labour board proceedings the respondant employer (Fortis) was obligated to provide employee roster documentation and voila, David Brown's name, address, postal code and SIN were there for all to see.  Apparently the same guy who is running for LU 353 EBoard. 

Dave are you out there?  Please respond, because I don't want you to loose your mojo as you allege the "slimy characters" are at work at LU 353 to steal the election, once again, as in 2005.

Please respond Dave, I certainly don't want to see personal information and the fact that you allegedly worked for a non-union employer to surface at this most embarrassing time.  Elections are prickly affairs. 

If you are lucky, Fashion won't divulge this embarassing information.  He's much too classy for that stuff.  Personally, I'd let the world know...

Barry

Great post and I am sure your type of brothers will appreciate the informative information.  You have once again shown what sort of brother you are as opposed to your "brothers for brotherhood" flyers and the other smut you thrive on. 

Why don't you post what your plans for your coming term would be? 

You are obviously loosing the election battle and are sinking below the shit and paper floating on top of your sewage pit to make others look worse than yourself.   But then you learned from a couple of pro's, didn't you?

Offline 353boy

• YaBB God
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 02:57:05 PM »
to John hazel
 was that the smell of fear in the air at the hall yesterday
If you have made sooooo many improvements in our lives the past term why would you be afraid to work along side with the rest of us...
i can almost count all the names hires you would get...after all you did help out most of the contractors
and thanks for helping the judge in editing my bio without my permission
any changes to the bio's should have been cleared with the candidates
to stoop sooo low does mean that you are scared
 hell a good years work might put some meat on those scrawnyyyy bones
But as always you are just fulllll of it cause the word brother has no meaning in your mind
have a great weekend

Offline icyman

• Get Real.....Too much of one thing is good for nothing
  • YaBB God
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2008, 05:23:25 PM »
But as always you are just fulllll of it cause the word brother has no meaning in your mind

Here's a word he can relate to  RAT.
Life is all about Ass; You're either Covering it, Laughing it Off, kicking it, Kissing it, Busting it, Trying to get a Piece of it or Behaving like One !!!

Offline DavidBrown

• Dave
  • Question Authority
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2008, 10:41:55 AM »
Keep guessing pinhead, as I've never heard of Fortis? So you can go ahead and reveal one of the other 5000 David Brown's in the province address etc. if that gets you excited.

Also if you're going to quote my confidential letter to the election judge I referred to you as a slimy cheater not slimy character though I suppose that works too.

By the way I'm running for Recording Secretary not the e-board moron.

Cheers!

Offline icyman

• Get Real.....Too much of one thing is good for nothing
  • YaBB God
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2008, 04:28:22 PM »
Keep guessing pinhead, as I've never heard of Fortis?

So DavidBrown clears his good name and John Hazel still gets to be a RAT.
Life is all about Ass; You're either Covering it, Laughing it Off, kicking it, Kissing it, Busting it, Trying to get a Piece of it or Behaving like One !!!

Offline irish2

• YaBB God
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2008, 04:36:16 PM »
lets show old furry slippers that we know the right Dave Brown AND GIVE HIM YOUR VOTE I KNOW I WILL way to go dave

Offline John Hazel

Re: Dave Brown Worked Non-Union?
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2008, 09:35:14 AM »
It was a pleasure bumping into Hussey-lite and David Brown.

They need to learn to wait for the guys to come to work. 

I may be skinny, but I'm tough.

The next time you want to politically tangle, why don't you parade your political resume, which incidently, I bestowed on you.

Dave, I wanted you to hear first hand what this election is about.