News: IBEW Locals in 15 States and Provinces Have passed a Motion To Support The OMOV Proposal

• December 04, 2020, 03:39:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 04, 2020, 03:39:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Author Topic: Fashion's Team, Youth, Vision & Experience  (Read 1667 times)

Offline Brothers4Fashion

Fashion's Team, Youth, Vision & Experience
« on: June 01, 2005, 08:50:08 AM »
Dear Visitor's

You have seen the antics of some who post on this site and disparage and try to ruin the reputations of brothers who have made a solid effort.  The Alfred E. Newman comic book antics and those who perpetuate this childish nonsense are not worthy of election.  Not even parade marshall in the Labour Day Parad.  

Here is a good team that are proud to be running with and supporting Joe Fashion.  It is a solid slate.  One that will not let you down.  

Offline Tractorman

• Sitting at the hall, waiting for a call.
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2005, 10:43:25 AM »
It's called satire BrotherBlowFashion, and if you’re going to get into politics you'd better get used to it, you big baby! :'( :-[

I suppose you think that political cartoonists are childish as well? Grow up, accept the jab, and move on Barry. These creative art works have been going on since the beginning of politics, and your "I'm taking my ball, and going home" school ground attitude, and antics wont cut it here, or anywhere else for that matter.

Hypocritical is a word that readily comes to mind when we think of you and your troupe, as you have no shame, and follow no rules. I think you’re just mad that a) you didn't think of it first, and b) no one on your team is creative, or talented enough to come up with anything but the same old, same old. :P

Your moment of Zen; even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
Seize the day, and speak out against tyranny, and corporate unionism.

Offline RED

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2005, 08:52:15 PM »

That photo looks pretty wormy. Lies and Deceit. Remember your A,B.J  
  ANYBODY BUT JOE.   ;D

Offline elvispricely

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2005, 10:44:17 PM »
Another fine example of not being able to take the heat. I suppose your a fan of andy donatos cartons in the toronto sun though.
This is likely why we would never see a debate with joe and his fellow rivals. Might blush and cry to his TEAM MATES. :-\ :-[ :'(
better to burn out, than to fade away!

Offline westender

• Harvey E Anstey
  • YaBB God
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2005, 01:08:51 AM »
Brothers for fashion WAKE UP its time for a whole new team i would like to thank the a team for there card as now i can take it into the poll and be sure who NOT to vote for.Lets put people in there who know what its like to work on days like today or when its colder than hell out there
Remember on the 16 anybody but joes team.most of these clowns have been in there so long do they even remember what tools are for (maybe there knee pads)ABJ ABJ
lets go for a new start BRING BACK THE BROTHERHOOD
as one member put it VOTE FOR JOE OR LOCAL353
STAND TOGETHER Lets put Brother back in Brotherhood.
It's OUR UNION GET INVOLVED OR WATCH IT DISAPPEAR

Offline Atthehall

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2005, 08:46:02 PM »
Guess brotherhood and truth don't mean much to those officers who are handing out trash on jobsites. Can you think of a better way of not getting votes for your man?

You are doing a great job of getting rid of Joe, keep it up. ;D

Offline icyman

• Get Real.....Too much of one thing is good for nothing
  • YaBB God
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2005, 09:24:00 PM »
You talk about some people on this site trying to ruin reputations and then these same people whose reputation you claim has been tarnished put out a piece of trash and put their signatures on it. Not worthy of being elected you say? You got that right Uncle Joe has got to go. Come back and tell us again how righteous Joe and his posse are. At least the brothers on this site used satire and not a dirty smear letter full of lies.

Elect Bob Gullins BM/FS   Mike Lloyd Vice Pres.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2005, 09:25:01 PM by icyman »
Life is all about Ass; You're either Covering it, Laughing it Off, kicking it, Kissing it, Busting it, Trying to get a Piece of it or Behaving like One !!!

Offline elvispricely

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2005, 09:44:20 PM »
Atthehall, i can think of another way to not get your man votes....make your reps beg and plead for votes ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D and oh ya, get the contractors on their side.. :P :P :P
« Last Edit: June 29, 2005, 09:44:44 PM by elvispricely »
better to burn out, than to fade away!

Offline okimlistening

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2007, 05:38:49 PM »
Thats a positive ID, most of those guys are on the kangaroo court, and there they are with the charging party. ::)

Nice call Ed Hill!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 05:39:19 PM by okimlistening »

Offline irish2

• YaBB God
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2008, 01:07:59 PM »
bye bye in june 2008 its going to be a good year for the members of 353  :)