Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 02, 2021, 06:15:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Author Topic: Giving Odd's On Who Can Break the Slate  (Read 689 times)

Offline Brothers4Fashion

Giving Odd's On Who Can Break the Slate
« on: June 01, 2005, 11:09:59 PM »
[move=left,scroll,6,transparent,100%]Odd's On Who Might Break The Slate[/move]

We have handicapped the electoral field and come up with odds on who might break the Fashion Slate.

Gullins, is the inside horse to capitalize on 3 generations of brand loyalty.

He's being given 4 to1 odds coming second to Fashion.

Ed Nott is going at 3 to 1 odds on breaking the Slate for Executive Board.  

Tory Cameron is going 45 to 1 odds on making a birth on the E-Board.

Dave Brown 25 to on odds on breaking the Slate.

Jim Nahirney is going 7 to 1 on beating Barry Stevens.  A proverbial long shot.  

The Treasurer spot is a quite interesting.  This is the true test of the Wally Mojo factor.  This pits an incumbent against one single slate candidate.  The outcome of the Treasurer race will be the true test of whether the Slate works and how effectively.  Only a strong candidate can beat a strong political slate.

To all you political scientists out there, how well Lee Caprio runs is the test of the Fashion Slate. Win or Lose, if Caprio garners a good number of votes, that means the Slate is here to stay.  But only with a good captain running the good ship IBEW. :-*

« Last Edit: June 01, 2005, 11:12:32 PM by Brothers4Fashion »

Offline commguy353

• JUST CALL ME KATHY!!!!!!!
  • YaBB God
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2005, 11:20:17 PM »
[move=left,scroll,6,transparent,100%]Lets remember Lee Caprio even calls himself a Greased Weezul !!![/move]

I doubt very much the membership is interested in anyone with that handle being treasurer. Don't foget to tell Lee thanks but no thanks.
Nevermind we'll tell him June 16th

Offline MURTYK

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2005, 11:02:53 PM »
odds on that j.. f. will win 6800 to 1 it should be higher but hes arsewipes  get to vote  so here a preview to the 17 of june bob wins j.. f. left for the airport with a bag of our money and a one way plane ticket long live 353  :) :) ;) ;) :) :)

Offline PSperanza

• YaBB God
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2005, 12:01:20 AM »
Strong political slate ??? The only strength I see is the fact that you are using the members money to promote a weak group whose main strength is a leader that has overstayed his welcome with this membership. His only support comes from those that are connected to him by umbilical cords. Some of the newer slate members are looking for an easy way into the Executive Board and they may just get in, but they will have to do without their Business Manager and the choice for President.

I've never seen the members this determined for a change, I'll take the points and Nahirney anytime. I can't take the Gullins bet, sorry Bob I won't bet against myself. I've made a bet against the Wally Mojo Factor before and won, against Wally himself!

You are showing your arrogance and foolishness by handicapping candidates to the tune of 45 to 1 and 25 to 1. I hope you live to regret your arrogance, you will if I can help it. ;) You pollsters are all talk anyways if anyone wanted to take you up on a bet you wouldn't have the stomach for it. Unless of course you could find a way to have the membership pay for it. ;D

Oh and by the way i'll take your slate test bet Lenny will kick the greased weezul's ass in the Treasurer spot. You've gone to the well too many times with a Joe F. slate, this time it's a curse. When guys ask me who to vote for, I tell them use the card as your guide, thanks for the guide. Some of the candidates on your card are not bad, but hey this is party politics.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2005, 07:04:37 PM by admin »
I love our local 353, SOLIDARITY and SUCCESS to the members in Alberta!

Offline 353boy

• YaBB God
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2005, 10:43:48 AM »
to the brother for fashion
May i respectfully suggest that you take the pulse of the local
You will find that:::::
A B J
yes   i do beleive that is what you will find
You only have yourselves to blame......all the dirty tactics and campagning on our time....just keep going you are doing a fine job
of destroying yourselves
The lesson is.....say what you mean ..and mean what you say
that must be reallll tuff for politicians with soooo many years of experience
We on the other hand  wear our hearts and minds on our sleeves
Every move we make reflects on our halll with pride
have a good day
« Last Edit: June 05, 2005, 10:45:35 AM by 353boy »