News: IBEW Locals in 15 States and Provinces Have passed a Motion To Support The OMOV Proposal

• January 16, 2021, 07:12:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 16, 2021, 07:12:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Author Topic: e board reps  (Read 671 times)

Offline 353aintwhatuse2b

e board reps
« on: June 06, 2005, 09:11:43 PM »
I have only been in this union for 15 years,but always have tried to be involved and informed since this my livelihood. The reason I chose to run for E Board is the current Board and what they have done .I have always thought the Board should be made up of rank and file members that are in touch with the general membership.I also think that being a paid business rep and Board member make it hard to be impartial  on recommendations concerning the bussiness manager.The biggest deciding factor was the appointment of Dan Drummond to the Board .Nothing personal against him it's just how he received his position .Walter Majesky passed away leaving a vacancy on the Board.The remaining Board members  Barry Stevens,Rob White & Steve Belanger passsed over Ron White 602 votes ,Chuck Murray 440 votes,Phil Worthigton 419 votes,Lou Marino 298 votes,Al Hossack 287 votes,Bill Matsigaris 232 votes ,Sal Gagliano 224votes,Michael Boltman 223 votes,and finally chose Dan Drummond 217 votes .After the last  election the July 2002 Newsletter states"that local 353 will remain strong and democratic" peculiar choice of words. Please get out to vote and vote for  those who will listen to you the members.Thank  You  Troy Cameron  
« Last Edit: June 06, 2005, 09:32:03 PM by 353aintwhatuse2b »

Offline icyman

• Get Real.....Too much of one thing is good for nothing
  • YaBB God
e board reps
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2005, 09:19:22 PM »
Joe always chooses the lame horse.
only one requisite to work for joe.

ABJ for BM
Life is all about Ass; You're either Covering it, Laughing it Off, kicking it, Kissing it, Busting it, Trying to get a Piece of it or Behaving like One !!!