News: IBEW Locals in 15 States and Provinces Have passed a Motion To Support The OMOV Proposal

• December 01, 2020, 10:34:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 01, 2020, 10:34:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Author Topic: CommGuy's Vendetta End's  (Read 1961 times)

Offline PoliticalPawnDeNovo

• Only Lenny Z You Say!
CommGuy's Vendetta End's
« on: February 27, 2009, 10:19:12 PM »
It is with sad regret that we inform the readers of this Forum that the member by the handle Commguy has taken leave and must now dedicate her time to being a wife and mother. 

With great fanfare we wish her well.

Now with more time on her hands she can dedicate herself to the recreational pursuits she excelled in with Paul.

Being the good looking lady she is, we can only dream of what fun and opportunity lurks around the corner for our favourite keystroke basher.   

With fond memories, I remain...your secret admirier. 
From the folks at 1377...we wish you the best in your future endeavours.  Terry says hello.  You should come to the first comm meeting that is being organized.  I'll be there. 
« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 08:44:47 AM by PoliticalPawn »
Well it didn't take long to crack this account!  Now inside the machine, I can reek havoc!  Lorise 2st, then off to other greener pastures!

Offline JustAskn

Re: CommGuy's Vendetta End's
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2009, 05:12:37 PM »
It is with sad regret that we inform the readers of this Forum that the member by the handle Commguy has taken leave and must now dedicate her time to being a wife and mother. 

Now with more time on her hands she can dedicate herself to the recreational pursuits she excelled in with Paul.

Being the good looking lady she is, we can only dream of what fun and opportunity lurks around the corner for our favourite keystroke basher.   

From the folks at 1377...we wish you the best in your future endeavours.  Terry says hello.  You should come to the first comm meeting that is being organized.  I'll be there. 

What a pathetic, insulting and pointed posting.

Good job Barry/Gary and I hope your efforts are recognized in the forthcoming election.  How do you thing you will do?

Just Ask'n

Offline DubiousDistinction

CommGuy's Vendetta End's
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2009, 12:40:48 PM »
Hey Roberto.  That's a good name to use when trolling for votes in Woodbridge. 

Just ready to head out for the Marlies game and all those freebie's the Hall purchaed for upstarts in the trades and the membership.

Here's an expression you might like, as it describes the human relationship dynamic that best captures the man women thing.

Every mouldy piece of bread, has it's mouldy piece of cheese.

Ta ta to you and Lizzy!  You piece of calabressi bread. 
They call me the Propaganda Minister. I get paid well to confuse and disturb. Show me the money!

Offline Conversationalist

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2015, 05:16:07 PM »

Political pawn whatever can you please answer how you know this person so you can post about her? I read all your posts here so how did you cross paths with her. Not on this forum I'm sure . So let's see 6 years ago  you moaned about this website going down since they were awaiting legal information but you are engaging in speaking of someone you do not know. Correct?  So what protects you from any legal accountability if that's how you want to look at it? That your under an alias? That you work at the hall so they protect you?   

Wow secret admirer of hers.  Hiding behind an alias.  Got to love these guys. They truly are pathetic. Hiding  behind  the aliases writing whatever they want. No courage whatsoever. Didn't Terry get CANNED.

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2015, 05:29:41 PM »
That post accidentally got caught up in the quote.

So political pawn Denovo. How do you know this girl?   Why hide behind your alias then ? Were you reading Barry's emails. That's what I hear. So you read mail directed to someone else at the hall?

I hear it was a trick to trap the clowns. Are you one of the clowns?

But I hear Barry told everyone at the hall not to read his mail.  SO LETS SEE--you read mail of members improperly or your fed stuff by a current president at the time. Which is it?

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2015, 05:46:01 PM »
So you see were doing our own legal research and the ibew 353 members do not have to foot the Bill!!!! For it.

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2015, 11:08:18 AM »
So political pawn denova where are all your other posts as political pawn. You added the denovo and got rid of the other posts now didnt you.

Yes that email was a trap to catch the character assassins and to prove spying and not just spying like using a computer but rather harmonica bugs and other unethical stuff including spying on children. 

Is that a fair way to sum it up. If you take issue with your union they spy on children as well. So when anyone enters the realm of spying on children and their conversations that is when they have stooped to the low of the lows. Did you guys spy on the females disciminated while pregnant and their children?

And why would there be a need to spy unless you are trying to cover up and protect yourself.  I hear there was a story written on the computer with no internet on about the clowns and all the stuff they did in this union. Anyone have that story? Well how could anyone.

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2015, 11:37:35 AM »
so why not fess up and admit your none other than GTU

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2015, 12:35:34 PM »
And government entities were informed that in the character assassin posts was evidence of spying in the home and cars. Including spying on windows.But no one cared.

That spying was done when not at home either.

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2015, 12:14:33 AM »

so are you a communication sector worker political pawn denova because only communication workers could attend the comm meeting according to GTU and his recent post about what the IO had to say about Perry and the low rise ratification meeting so then is it safe to say that you are a rep and/or ibew 353 official and as such you were attacking this girl? because reps and/or officials attend meetings of which they are not working under the agreement of the said sector and you stated you would be at that meeting.

any comment GTU on that or is it only when it involves Perry Speranza that things change? would you like to explain how this alias knew this girl? this question was asked already and no answer.

let this be a lesson that every post that any one of the aliases has written will be shredded apart on this forum. Much like a court of law.  All showing how certain individuals must feel so protected that they can liberally write about any member who takes issue and not face accountability but then can sue an individual who is not afraid to hide behind an alias.

Offline GoodTradeUnionist

• YaBB God
CommGuy's Vendetta End's
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2015, 03:10:37 AM »
Kathy, is your husband aware how much time you spend bashing his union!

Not that you need his permission.

Besides, weren't you happy with the triple AAA service you received from I.O. inconnection to your allegations of alleged union wrong doing?

Once your hormones leveled out after your last chid, didn't the clarity of the future IVP's decision resonate the fairness for whch the IBEW is known.

Not sure why, but you skid addled for greener pastries, left the union, and for the life of me, I certainly believed you were a hard working no nonsense gal. 

However, those who inestigated your allegations saw the inner crazy that lurked beneath the surface were less certain of your psychological status, thus the reason the preacher Recording Secretary evidence was proffered over your rambling histrionic claims of failure to represent.

I believe statements you made that you were raped, but let a brother rapist off because you're a good sport is reason enough to go for a 30-day psychiatric examination. 

You're a liar, that got overly involvedthat's union politics that you were I'll equipped to handle, both intellectually and emotionally.

I realize you were eavily invested in the politics of 353, but the 2005 election was 10-years ago, and you're no longer a member.

Don't ya think you shoud give up the feigned nonsense and get a life.
Just retired, enjoying my pension.

Offline serf

• David Ammond
  • YaBB God
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2015, 07:33:26 AM »
Majesky, talk about inner crazy! Those bizarre amorous messages with mysogynistic overtones take the cake. 
“Unfettered capitalism is a revolutionary force that consumes greater and greater numbers of human lives until it finally consumes itself.”
      Chris Hedges, The Death of the Liberal Class

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2015, 08:07:47 AM »
Using the girls name again since we have a link to the hall for attacking perry and this girl in there form of political pawn GTU. Is the IOs explanation of the low rise agreement baloney and  we have proven it?
Always know how to hit the nail on the head.

By he way if its true it  was  an open and shut case with the IO now why would you and your aliases from the Hall continually attack this girl for years afterwards? Answer that.
Because you were hiding the fact it was a cover up ---and it was an intimidation tactic.

I hope Serf you enjoyed the personal messages.  They are laughable showing the con artist GTU is.  All the aliases are con artists and they are now linked to the hall reps/officials and in particular Barry as he received the email which was to draw out the clowns.

So thanks for your post with the IO comments about the low rise agreement  because it proves chart you will grasp at straws to attack Perry but it doesn't wash with smart people.

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2015, 08:54:42 AM »
The very fact that an experience of sexual assault was related to you in a personal message you decide to posted it publicly is proof of  your coverups. You think that this girl has lied about it occurring. Only people trying to cover up stuff would try and paint that  as a lie and to protect an organization at all costs. Ask Sheila Copps about her experience on parliament hill and sexual assault.