News: IBEW Locals in 15 States and Provinces Have passed a Motion To Support The OMOV Proposal

• January 16, 2021, 07:27:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 16, 2021, 07:27:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Author Topic: Open letter to the E-BOARD  (Read 877 times)

Offline commguy353

• JUST CALL ME KATHY!!!!!!!
  • YaBB God
Open letter to the E-BOARD
« on: July 02, 2005, 07:05:27 PM »
To our newly elected e-board.

[move=left,scroll,6,transparent,100%]WHO IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE !!!![/move]

After we the membership elected you as our e-board, you sign off on a letter telling US who we must elect if we want to keep you as our e-board.
Myself and I hope the rest of the membership that elected you say PISS OFF !!!
We the membership elected you to work for US with whoever we elect for BM/FS. So go take a flying f-ing leap.

Why didn't you all have balls enough to campaign on your true platform?  "I am only running for e-board to get that Rep job that Joe will give me for supporting him"
I was really hanging on to the hope that some of you were really running for OUR e-board, not Joe's 100k a year IVORY TOWER REPS CLUB.

Even though the membership elected you, I now hope since you have drawn that line in the sand, that OUR new BM/FS puts giving all that signed that letter the boot  , very high on his list of things to do.

In my mind 10 seconds after taking over the BM/FS job will not be soon enough.

SHAME ON ALL OF YOU !!!! I can't imagine how you will ever be able to hold your heads high again.

Offline irish

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2005, 08:19:44 PM »
the answer is a bunch of trained puppets with no balls :) :) :)

Offline commguy353

• YaBB God
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2005, 08:29:55 PM »
[move=left,scroll,6,transparent,100%]ARTICLE 17 SECTION 14 OF THE IBEW CONSTITUTION states:[/move]

The Executive Board shall cooperate fully with other officers and the representatives of the L.U. to the end that the interest of the L.U. and its members may be properly protected and advanced.  The board shall perform such other duties as are outlined in the constitution or as may be provided for in the bylaws of the L.U.

Maybe I missed something.......but it does not say anything about holding the membership that elected them to ransom. Nor does it say anything about the e-board deciding who they want for BM/FS.

[move=left,scroll,6,transparent,100%]VOTE BOB GULLINS FOR BM/FS  and  MIKE LLOYD FOR V.P. and lets clear out this e-board that's trying to hold us to ransom[/move]

Offline Atthehall2

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2005, 11:13:20 PM »
Comguy

Great alturistic comments but the IBEW has a much different view.  The statements are worded in such a manor that they can be interpeted in any manor.   Such is the Article you quoted.  The bylaws are the same!!.  

There is also an Article that states to the effect, the officers shall not work in conflict with the Business Manager.  This clause has been interpreted/misinterpreted to mean that there is no other office in the local.  This of course is not true and Bob Gullins has been trying to educate the membership for years as to the true meaning of the Article.  The Constitution and bylaws cannot be changed by the Business Manager or any other officer or International Representative.  The Ontario courts have already determined this and will be called upon should the First District Office try to intervene without invitation.  That's right, "invitation" by an elected officer.

While there is the apprearance of democracy at work there is cover-up and wrong doings everywhere.  For those that have received there July newsletter, why is this guy averting the truth???  He is as guilty as sin and is running his campaign to avoid the "audit of all funds" advocated by Gullins.  

He is dirty and an independent audit needs to be conducted now to confirm Fashions claims!!!

I hope he swings!!!!  :P ;D ;D

Offline commguy353

• YaBB God
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2005, 11:39:13 PM »
From the highest tree, Atthehall2  ;)

So what we need Gullins to do is clean house when he is elected.  Then we can get on with the audit. Then we can get on with the hanging, I say the flag pole out front of the IVORY TOWER would be a good place.

THEN WE CAN GET ON WITH BUSINESS.

Offline bluecollar

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2005, 10:45:36 AM »
It's totally apparent that our E-Board is so tied to our current Business Manager that they feel they could not help this local if he was not there. If that is true, then I hope they will do what is right and step down when we elect Bob Gullins. Let's see what kind of conviction this outspoken concientious group really has.

Vote Bob Gullins  >:(

Offline westender

• Harvey E Anstey
  • YaBB God
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2005, 02:50:06 PM »
Our reps and e board do what is right brother can i have some of what you are smoking when joe loses i hope bob has lots of lotion because his ass is going to be so sore from all the kissing up to try and keep there jobs .Bob when you and mike win CLEAN HOUSE
STAND TOGETHER Lets put Brother back in Brotherhood.
It's OUR UNION GET INVOLVED OR WATCH IT DISAPPEAR