Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2021, 02:37:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Author Topic: Puppets Dance  (Read 817 times)

Offline PSperanza

• YaBB God
Puppets Dance
« on: July 04, 2005, 06:59:37 PM »
In my opinion the letter signed by E-Board members critisizing Bob Gullins abilities is definetly unprecidented. How a self professed group of six diverse members who claim to be committed to the membership, with 60 years collective experience at the Executive Board could have been turned into puppets that sign a piece of paper that certifies them as partisan, biased and unworthy to represent this membership as part of the Executive Board is difficult to believe.

If you willfully signed that letter and were not under the influence of some sort of spell administered by your boss Joe, then you definetly have lost my respect.

You claim that Bob Gullins is guilty of demanding $7000 in per diems. It states in our bylaws that the President shall recieve $100 a month salary not per diem. Why is it so hard for a group with 180 years of expierience to understand that if it says so in the bylaws then a member is entitled to it.

Are you being selective in your interpretation of the english language? Why are you so outraged at a President collecting a salary and willing to be oblivious to a Business Manager, who collects over $20,000 DOLLARS U.S. from the IO for being appointed to the International Executive Council, when the elected brother resigned.

With all those years of experience are you going to tell me there is a difference between the two examples. I won't bother going into why none of you feel compelled to comment on other payments your boss recieves from Retrocom.

Puppets Dance is kind description for what you brothers are subjecting yourself to. With great respect those are not qualities we need in an Executive Board.

See attachment to view the letter in question
« Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 11:11:40 PM by PSperanza »
I love our local 353, SOLIDARITY and SUCCESS to the members in Alberta!

Offline elvispricely

Puppets Dance
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2005, 10:13:59 PM »
I challenge Barry to keep his promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then again it will be easy to follow  Joe's A**  out the door when he's called....lots of experience in that Area....good ridance to all who feel they are not comitted to the union.
SHAME ON YOU FOR EVEN RUNNING!!!!!!!!
Wasting all that money on nonsense!!!!!!!

SHows How much joe has you guys in his POcket....
better to burn out, than to fade away!

Offline okimlistening

Puppets Dance
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2005, 07:14:05 PM »
I heard a storey today about Joe and Barry and Rob W. showing up at the hospital job in Brampton. Apparently Joe made some comments about some brothers who were transfered from the Ford shutdown to the Chrysler shutdown 2 days after they picked up the call. Rob W. tells Joe the names of the people invovled and Joe says "those guys i wouldn't hire those f#@&ing guys" Sorry Joe but that wasn't funny and i heard the brothers present didn't take kindly to his calous attitude. >:(