News: IBEW Locals in 15 States and Provinces Have passed a Motion To Support The OMOV Proposal

• December 04, 2020, 03:42:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 04, 2020, 03:42:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Author Topic: Tech Ed Director is OK  (Read 1245 times)

Offline BurnedAgain

Tech Ed Director is OK
« on: July 19, 2005, 04:10:22 PM »
No more misery on the inter-net...feelings are being hurt!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2005, 07:56:24 AM by BurnedAgain »

Offline PSperanza

• YaBB God
Ed Nott, Not Feeling Very Good
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2005, 08:03:15 PM »
[move=left,scroll,6,transparent,100%]Congratulations Ed Nott[/move]

Joe, Stop Embarassing Local 353
« Last Edit: July 19, 2005, 08:06:06 PM by admin »
I love our local 353, SOLIDARITY and SUCCESS to the members in Alberta!

Offline bluecollar

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2005, 08:39:50 PM »
Who's older Joe or Ed? Are we see the world through the warped mind of Barry S. again? What a girl you are, stick to hopscotch on your driveway.

Offline icyman

• Get Real.....Too much of one thing is good for nothing
  • YaBB God
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2005, 09:42:06 PM »
This is exactly why we need new leaders in local 353. This is the kind of scum that is representing us today. This guy only has the courage to show his true colors after the election. Well guess what scumbag we will keep these posts in a scrapbook. We will make sure that the membership does not forget  what kind of garbage is running the hall today.

Remember you guys only won by just over 100 votes and you had to grease a lot of palms and line a lot of pockets just to pull that off.

We learned a lot during these elections and we get stronger every day.

If you ask me you guys have the hard job right now. You have got to prove to the membership that you can handle the job.

Getting elected is the easy part, now comes the hard part, especially when you have 1430 members watching your every move.

Now go tell Joe he wants you and leave these good members alone. They have way more important things to discuss than how many times you licked Joe's ass.

By the way, next time you may want to sign your name to your posts and show these members that you have some balls, not.

Come and see me some time and we'll discuss it face to face. Not this hit and run bullshit that you like to do.

Vince Miccoli
« Last Edit: July 19, 2005, 09:43:40 PM by icyman »
Life is all about Ass; You're either Covering it, Laughing it Off, kicking it, Kissing it, Busting it, Trying to get a Piece of it or Behaving like One !!!

Offline elvispricely

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2005, 09:51:00 PM »
And quit sitting on the Tech Ed fund like it's your personal piggy bank
AIN't that calling the kettle black!.....Sounds familiar JOE?
better to burn out, than to fade away!

Offline icyman

• Get Real.....Too much of one thing is good for nothing
  • YaBB God
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2005, 10:22:39 PM »
Now you put down Ed, one of the finest members in this hall.

Funny how Ed, Bob and Len were the best members a man would ever want to meet until they ran against Joe. Now they are just another bunch of Dark side creeps.

Even Perry was considered one of the best organizers Joe ever hired (and he still is) until he saw Joe for what he was. Now he too is just another dark side creep.

What a bunch of hypocrites. Well I for one am happy to be associated with these four individuals. They have more knowledge in one brain cell than you have in your entire body.

You don't know what you lost when these guys abandoned you, but you are going to find out real soon.

By the way sign your name and maybe we can debate something factual. Got the balls for it?

later scumbag.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2005, 10:23:49 PM by icyman »
Life is all about Ass; You're either Covering it, Laughing it Off, kicking it, Kissing it, Busting it, Trying to get a Piece of it or Behaving like One !!!

Offline milkmann

Tech Ed Director is OK
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2005, 06:09:45 PM »
It's funny how we end up have Jojo's hacks shoved down our throats.  When I say that I am referring to the greased weasal that is now ruining the Tech Ed Department.  In all the years he was involved in it I don't remeber Ed politiscing the position.  It was always regarded as a position and department that was at it's core 'just about the betterment of the members'.  

Since Jo has decided to remove Ed and slide in Lee we as a local have lost out in a large way.  Much of the advancement we saw with the Tech Ed in the past is in spite of Jo's interference.  So now it appears we will have one more fund that we will have to have investigated,when the time comes.  Maybe this will be one of the easier funds to investigate because the Feds and the province will take an interest in any mis-appropriations.

Anyway, the main point of this post is to thank Ed for many years of service as Director and let him know his effforts were appreciated.

Offline rsharpe

Tech Ed Director is OK
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2005, 06:17:06 PM »
I think Ed has done a great job. I've taken many courses at the hall and they have all been first class. I'm sure this didn't happen by accident. Is this how we reward someone who has done such a great job for us all?
I'm really getting sick and tired of the dictatorship of this local. Is it not allowed to have an opinion different than Fashion and Stevens?