News: IBEW Locals in 15 States and Provinces Have passed a Motion To Support The OMOV Proposal

• December 04, 2020, 04:03:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 04, 2020, 04:03:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Author Topic: 424 July 2010 Union meetings  (Read 8357 times)

Offline from the hall

Re: 424 July 2010 Union meetings
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2010, 12:27:10 AM »
i wonder what ever happen to the charges i laid against  dano busslinger, cam zonevelt, and al cody after i got ran? wade ashton said he'd look after it. i never heard from him again. worm.

Offline Eric Klyne

• Soon to be Freeman
  • YaBB God
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2010, 08:47:40 PM »
i wonder what ever happen to the charges i laid against  dano busslinger, cam zonevelt, and al cody after i got ran? wade ashton said he'd look after it. i never heard from him again. worm.

All work from past BMs and ABMs should have been passed on.

If Wade Ashton did the right thing, he should have informed Levy of everything he was working on before he left.

Give the Hall a call.

Offline Kurtis Frigon

« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2010, 01:07:41 AM »
from the hall

I had a grievance that Wade Ashton was looking after that took 6 weeks to rectify. I was fired on a technicality. I was promised retro pay  NEVER HAPPENED   I was promised former foreman position NEVER HAPPENED   but I did get my job back as Scotford had 90 day no re hire on fire or quit. WOW  did I win.  This is what we put up with, and then they wonder why we are disgruntled and post on here. Well Levy is here give him a chance and we will see where this leads to.
Its not how fast you go or how quick you are to get there, its all about the ride!

Offline blondliberal

• YaBB God
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2010, 01:26:46 AM »
Kurtis

could you explain what the technicality was please

Offline Kurtis Frigon

« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2010, 02:05:57 AM »
BL

The technicality was smoking in a lay down yard at night across the road from the main plant where other trades have smoked. It was not a  designated smoking area.  Being night shift foreman for PCL I had a disgruntled worker whom squealed on me by the name of KEVIN POWERS! Instead of being asked to transfer off my crew he went to safety and the superintendent. He could have came to me asking or telling me not to smoke there but RATS, RAT on people.  He could have nailed a few of us but ratted me out personally. HE IS A RAT  NOT A 424 MEMBER. Remember that name KEVIN POWERS and what you say or do around the RAT! When asked by my superintendent if this was true I said yes.  I AM A MAN NOT MOUSE LIKE KEVIN POWERS!    I got fired.  He was gunning for me and got me.
Its not how fast you go or how quick you are to get there, its all about the ride!

Offline blondliberal

• YaBB God
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2010, 11:23:58 AM »
Kurtis

I do not know this kevin powers... and i hope i never meet him.

but what you admitted to is a serious foul

this means some office safety jerk will get his head patted

and shell will think their safety program is producing results

so you became a victim of a silly numbers game

not a great deal the union can do when you have admitted to the foul

remember... what goes around comes around... and some good brother is watching kevin powers right now

Offline Kurtis Frigon

« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2010, 01:49:35 PM »
BL

Funny thing is safety told him to go talk to John Bains the Super cause in his mind it was a grey area. John Bains made the decision to fire me cause Steve Luck was sitting there and Steve Luck would have went to PCL as it is their NEW PUPPET. John had a hard time firing me. John was pissed off at me and hated firing me. When I got back out there John and I had a good chat and I have no animosity towards John.  I accepted the fact of the whole matter. Steve Luck was charged last meeting on a member issue. I wont go into details on that charge cause if you weren't there then ask someone else. He is not a BROTHER  he to is a RAT!  I thought Alberta was RAT FREE  but more and more I see we have more RATS then BROTHERS. RATS that will screw their way to the top, not work hard and prove their own ability. Like I proved my own ability to get a position. I have NEVER EVER RATTED any member out. I will take a polygraph to prove that. I would talk to the individual on a one on one basis to clear the air. RATS were in school. Reminds me of the RAT FREE sticker we wore in Peace River Diashawa pulp mill and Lloydminster Upgrader. And the time we were in BANFF for the merit rally against MERIT. Things will never change. A RAT IS A RAT!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 01:59:37 PM by Kurtis Frigon »

Offline Kurtis Frigon

« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2010, 02:11:02 PM »
Eric

What makes you think that the information from BM and former ABM'S were passed on?  They are so pissed off they probably threw all the paperwork in the garbage or most of it anyways. If it weren't for this website and for good hard campaigning for Levy I don't think he would have got in. More 424 members watch this site then people know. I have had emails and phone calls the last few months of members informing me they watch here. I ask them why they don't post and they tell me, that the postings are how they also feel and they feel no need to post. I tell them b******t  post to show even more and more the 424 members upset and as you can see more NEWBIES are posting.

Offline blondliberal

• YaBB God
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2010, 11:50:36 PM »
I had never heard of a 424 officer that did not co-operate until seiben bolted the scene... and i highly doubt brower would leave if kevin wanted him around..

Offline Kurtis Frigon

« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2010, 04:16:07 AM »
I had never heard of a 424 officer that did not co-operate until seiben bolted the scene... and i highly doubt brower would leave if kevin wanted him around..

Your telling me Levy wants Brower to stick around??  Elaborate please...

Offline Kurtis Frigon

« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2010, 04:19:28 AM »
Your full of CRAP     Levy  NAILED  BROWER  every time and so did LF GREENING on issues like I have so dont go there.

Offline blondliberal

• YaBB God
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2010, 12:49:02 PM »
Kurtis

We were referring to the defeated regime abandoning the new regime by leaving no paperwork around. 

I cannot see brower doing that.

I cannot see brower doing anything but being as helpful as possible.

That is how a real man would do it... and brower is a real man