News: IBEW Locals in 15 States and Provinces Have passed a Motion To Support The OMOV Proposal

• December 04, 2020, 03:46:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 04, 2020, 03:46:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Author Topic: 424 December Union Meeting  (Read 5051 times)

Offline blondliberal

• YaBB God
Re: 424 December Union Meeting
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2010, 12:00:53 AM »
uh eric

i am still an active member... i can take any call at any time... 5 years on our books guarantees me that

eric... who promotes terrorist activities??? me??? who challenges your manhood??

a manhood that goes to yankee websites looking for fellow crybabies??

redneck pig dogs who think they protect Canada???

is there a limit to your lowness??

apparently not

Offline lfgreening

• Lorne
  • YaBB God
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2010, 02:36:31 AM »

Quote by swing363:

would just like to make one observation, and I have only been a member of any blogs, including this one, for a very short time, I have found them to be informative, and a place to exchange ideas and try to unite members to be better informed and a place to let it all out, yes and even a stress release being able to communicate ideas and feelings otherwise silenced. I applaud those who keep these sights going and all those who participate. Now that being said I do not know any of you, or really anything about any of you, other than what I've read, I do not know anything in particular, and certainly don't want to stick my nose into this juvinile girly fight that this blondeliberal sister is continueing on every sight, you add nothing of any substance or intelligence, or value whatsoever. Everytime someone posts something you throw in your petty catfight and take away from meaningful discussion, all you seem to do is catfight and character assasinate the very brothers you should be laying down your personal life for. I am part of these blogs because the IBEW is broken and only through brotherhood and solidarity, with tools like truth, justice, equality, transperancy, honesty, integrity, fairness, communication of thoughts and ideas and most important unity, "united we stand, divided we fall can WE invoke real change. My point is sister you really sound like an antiunion bafoon, and there has been not one thing constructive or helpful in all your posts, you just seem to have this kindergarten sandbox vendatta going on and I for one am really sick of your negative girly, child like, petty, anti-brotherhood, unintelligent responses. I am sorry if your offended but really your bullcrap really offends me, I really wish you would play your silly little name calling on some other site, maybe some hate group somewhere, where being negative and useless counts for something, and let us alone so we can help our oppressed brothers and sisters overcome this tyranny. Sorry just sick of it, I'm putting everything on the line for this union, and take these disscussion seriously and have just had it. I think your a sister excuse me if I'm wrong i've just never heard a man call themselves a blonde.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 01:26:25 AM by lfgreening »

Offline blondliberal

• YaBB God
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2010, 02:11:18 PM »
wow lorne

you sure do add a lot to the conversation

did eric ever show you the pics of his historic demo?? 

i have to wonder why his speech on that historic day has not been posted in this forum

the speech that was almost totally ignored by the local media

everyone thought the coffin on the smart car was cute

Offline Eric Klyne

• Soon to be Freeman
  • YaBB God
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2010, 06:24:15 AM »
I would like to add a couple techniques to the above list: the use of front groups and generating doubt about scientific theories.

Front Groups

A good example of the use of front groups is illustrated by looking at the environmental activism against logging in B.C. that occurred about twelve years ago. The Vancouver Sun newspaper later revealed that some environmental activist groups opposing logging in B.C. at this time were funded by American logging companies. No doubt an attempt to restrict lumber exports from B.C. to the U.S. as a way to raise lumber prices and generate bigger profits for U.S. logging companies.

[/size]
so what can the officers do eric???  boycott the site they are going??

Make a motion to donate a hell of a lot of money to the groups' fighting this so they can pay the Lawyers!

Invest in your future.
Keep the work of building mods for the Oilsands in Canada!
This is Our resource and we should be rewarded by getting paid for all the work done to build these projects.

http://allagainstthehaul.org/donate

Your generous contribution to All Against The Haul helps fund:
Attorneys fighting our case in the courts.
Grassroots organizing on the ground in all four states.
Outreach via the web and social media.
Research and monitoring of Exxon/Imperial Oil and other corporations.
Financial and communications support for local groups and businesses working against the Heavy Haul in all four states and on the reservations.
Workshops, events, public forums, and trainings across the affected areas.

And a message to our Brothers and Sisters to the south...

I just had a crazy idea.

http://allagainstthehaul.org/donate

http://ourlocal353.ca/forums/index.php?topic=5704.msg44036#msg44036

If you could assist in stopping this shipments in their tracks... forcing them to have to break downs the mods in the USA...< read: Make sure that Union Trades get the work.
IBEW Members would get the work to remove the electrical tray, grounding, heat trace, power points, rtds, cable, conduit, etc., etc....

What do you think?

So, during the Good of the Union, just start discussing the merits of having someone start a non-profit front group that could be at arms' length but achieving the goal of preventing any modules from ever being being built anywhere else but Alberta.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 06:33:02 AM by Eric Klyne »

Offline blondliberal

• YaBB God
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2010, 03:59:15 PM »
eric... brilliant idea

"So, during the Good of the Union, just start discussing the merits of having someone start a non-profit front group that could be at arms' length but achieving the goal of preventing any modules from ever being being built anywhere else but Alberta"

I hearby nominate eric klyne to start this non-profit front group... he can be the spokesman

and say anything he wants... he is as we all know... at arms length from local 424

Offline blondliberal

• YaBB God
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2010, 05:47:07 PM »
Well I did not make saturdays meeting

and neither did either of eric's friends

C'est la vie