News: IBEW Locals in 15 States and Provinces Have passed a Motion To Support The OMOV Proposal

• October 22, 2020, 06:55:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 22, 2020, 06:55:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Author Topic: two new rep  (Read 1988 times)

Offline Justentruth

two new rep
« on: October 04, 2011, 01:00:29 AM »
What a joke ! We now have two new reps for the traffic sector.  For 23 years and worked on signals throughout Ontario and their is some real sharp people to choose from in the industry . Instead we get some guy for the west end who's never spent 1 day in traffic and a guy for the east end who worked in traffic but from what i understand was not really respected by his peers. I don't know what a rep makes but we now have two reps for 200 workers .  For the last 10  years 1 person looked after all the traffic guys and the line sector...  Maybe Joe was watching the books. ...In my opinion two buddy's of the boss got jobs and not the most qualified . I like to give every one a chance so i guess time will and we'll see how it works out.

Offline retrobust

Re: two new rep
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 07:58:01 PM »
The more the merrier. The total payroll is quadruple or more than the 90's.  The legend lives on.  As for the new rep M.L. wow, great aquisition, a traffic rep.  What ever happened to the comm. rep?  How bout a hall rep. to look after the casual labour?  When did JF get his retirement gift, or has he???  The fat never gets trimmed from the top.