News: IBEW Locals in 15 States and Provinces Have passed a Motion To Support The OMOV Proposal

• December 02, 2020, 08:58:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 02, 2020, 08:58:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Author Topic: Executive Board  (Read 3621 times)

Offline PSperanza

• YaBB God
Executive Board
« on: May 14, 2011, 12:14:13 AM »
*Partial list, to be updated and corrected soon

6 To Be Elected

Harvey Anstey

Tom Batsanis

Steve Belanger

Troy Cameron

Les Carbonnaro

Annunzio DeAngelis

Jan Dejong

Todd Fairborn

Les Hatvani

Jeff Hussey

Howard McFadden

Ed Nott

Tony Santia

Ron White
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 01:11:21 AM by PSperanza »
I love our local 353, SOLIDARITY and SUCCESS to the members in Alberta!

Offline Kurtis Frigon

Re: Executive Board
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2011, 01:01:59 AM »
Good Luck Troy Cameron on your campaigning!
Its not how fast you go or how quick you are to get there, its all about the ride!

Offline Eric Klyne

• Soon to be Freeman
  • YaBB God
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2011, 02:54:49 AM »
*Partial list, to be updated and corrected soon

6 To Be Elected

Harvey Anstey

Tom Batsanas

Steve Belanger

Troy Cameron

Les Carbonnaro

Anunzio DeAngelis

Jan Dejong

Todd Fairborn

Les Hatvani

Jeff Hussey

Howard McFadden

Ed Nott

Tony Santia

Ron White

Gary Majesky

The crossed out members are members of a political party run from the top by Ed Hill>Phil Flemming> Joe Fashion>Martin/White leadership team... and much like the PC Harper... they have no problem with being in contempt of parliament.
Choose wisely 353 members.

Offline GoodTradeUnionist

• YaBB God
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2011, 07:12:02 PM »
You are insane Eric.  Equating the above good brothers with the PC Harpers is absurd and typical of your childish behaviour.

353 members didn't listen to you in 2008, nor Perry Speranza.  And it will be interesting whether the above list of names lump their names on paper with Perry Speranza.  I know two who won't.

Just retired, enjoying my pension.

Offline Eric Klyne

• Soon to be Freeman
  • YaBB God
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2011, 09:22:45 PM »
You are insane Eric.  Equating the above good brothers with the PC Harpers is absurd and typical of your childish behaviour.

353 members didn't listen to you in 2008, nor Perry Speranza.  And it will be interesting whether the above list of names lump their names on paper with Perry Speranza.  I know two who won't.

Insane?
Absurd?
Childish?
Please explain why you think so Gary Majesky?

I can easily explain why the Ed Hill>Phil Flemming> Joe Fashion>Martin/White leadership team equates to the PC Harpers.

The Martin/White leadership team was spawned from the Fashion/Stevens team.
Appointed Fashion/Stevens' clones that blindly follow orders from Flemming/Ed Hill.

Fashion/Stevens were notorious for violating the Parliamentary Rules of the 353 Union meetings.
PC Harper was in contempt of parliament.
Nothing insane, absurd or childish about equating Martin/White with the PC.

Also, the PC Harper represents the corporation before common citizens... whilst the Martin/White represents the contractors before the 353 members.  (I mean.... who would hold debates through the contractors?)
You would think that a special called meeting to have all candidates face off in debate before the 353 membership with a neutral party as chairman at the OFL building would make more sense. 

Another thing... the fact that ALL the incumbent are running as a team, a "party", the "Flemming/Ed Hill party".... what kind of decent decisions will arise from these candidates?
They will never debate because they just blindly follow the Ed Hill.
Ed Hill does not represent 353 members... so neither will these candidates.

And if this Martin/White party all win their positions... it would only seem natural to keep an "official" opposition party on guard at all union meetings and have the opposition put out their "official" IBEW 353 opposition party newsletter.

So Gary Majesky, I easily explained how I can equate the two.... care to stay on topic and debate?

Offline Eric Klyne

• Soon to be Freeman
  • YaBB God
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2011, 04:21:39 AM »
If I call you "GoodTradeUnionist" instead of Gary Majesky... will you respond?     where's the debate?

Offline northender

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2011, 07:37:50 PM »
Gary Majesky forgot to mention in his Election literature that he is not an electrician and was made a member at one of our meetings for the purpose of informing members about W.S.I B issues. Now i see he is running for the executive board. I find it very disturbing that imformation about some members dealings with Gary and the W.S.I.B are posted by G.T.U. Any matters dealing with members personal issues should not leave the office of our W.S.I.B rep PERIOD. This GTU character who seems to have some inside tract posts many derogatory, racist remarks about some of our members and their families and should be outed on this site.
Good luck on the elections and don,t forget to vote for the candidate that you trust and will work for you and the rest of the brotherhood.
Bob Fitzsimons

• YaBB God
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2011, 07:43:57 PM »
Like a mouse to the cheese...I would beg to differ regarding party politics, and all the other nutter stuff from North by Northeast.

But really, posting stuff about members???  Where do you get this crazy shit from???

I do agree he hasn't twirled a red robbie, but what I do see as interesting are current reforms to corporate governance which have made it necessary to bring individuals from various backgrounds and disciplines to provide breadth of experience at the Directorship level versus a one dimensional approach.

We'll see what happens on Thursday!

Gary could be KO'd and residing at rest4ever, next to Perry.

Offline PSperanza

• YaBB God
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2011, 10:28:21 PM »
Gary,

Can you give us an insight into how the slate selection process goes?

Who decides which of the many excellent candidates gets the benefit of being on a slate and getting the obvious boost that slate can give any candidate.

Does the "Same Old Same Old" continuation administration called the Martin/White tandem have a caucus with all the hopefuls and all the party members members and decide how the new politcal stars are created?

Please take some time from your busy Propaganda ministering schedule and tell us your story.

How were you chosen?

Was there a competition on some island somewhere or did some recently transformed power broker (Alpha Male "Joe") make the call?

Come on now Gary give us some perspective on this.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2011, 10:33:06 PM by PSperanza »
I love our local 353, SOLIDARITY and SUCCESS to the members in Alberta!

• YaBB God
Executive Board
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2011, 11:16:39 PM »
To test the theory of his popularity and whether that translates into something. 

You seem to forget, you created the beast.  Never should have pissed in his pickles in 1998.  It was a bad move, one that you continue to pay for. 

If the PR Minister meets with electoral success, then I would bet he'll not even say anything, just smile, and wink at Wally, who will be on his shoulder whispering good wishes.

As for slates, you seem to have found yourself on several, and I don't think there is any kind of forumula.  If you ask different people you will get different opinions.

Personally, and its just my opinion, I've always been a lone wolf, much more happy making sure the den is warm and cozy for the alpha males.  They always howl in delight when they see me and I too when I see them.

If you don't take this election stuff too seriously, its actually quite fun.

However, on a serious note, if the PR Minister flunks out, then we all have the last laugh on Gary.  But if he wins, he'll likely be grinning ear to ear, that's if he takes the feed bag off.

Offline Eric Klyne

• Soon to be Freeman
  • YaBB God
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2011, 09:19:27 AM »
Dear Gary Majesky,

In the end.... no matter who wins the election....... democracy does not end there.

The opposition will always be at the union meetings to ask the well researched questions to get the "right" answers for the members of Local 353.....

The union meetings can be controlled by the members if they are properly educated about 353s' issues  AND Parliamentary Rules.....

It ain't over till it's over..... barring unforeseen accidents or disease....I know I'll be around for the next 40 years..... and I'll be damned if I'm going to standby and just watch the erosion of our rights and freedoms in Canada ... and that includes the unions presiding within our great nation.

• YaBB God
Executive Board
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2012, 09:21:49 PM »
What happened?