News: IBEW Locals in 15 States and Provinces Have passed a Motion To Support The OMOV Proposal

• January 20, 2021, 12:55:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 20, 2021, 12:55:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Author Topic: Henryk Stalla & Anthanios Batsanis  (Read 4190 times)

Offline GoodTradeUnionist

• YaBB God
Henryk Stalla & Anthanios Batsanis
« on: February 12, 2011, 01:35:53 PM »
To all my friends from Gorky Park and Athens!

My concern for Henryk is he is becoming a Polish Uncle Tom, now that he works elbow to elbow with troika of Doherty, Gullins and Hussey at Petro Canada.

I need to remind him before he becomes an indigineous anglo saxon.

FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
POLISH FRIENDS: Always bring the food..

FRIENDS: Will say 'hello'.
POLISH FRIENDS: Will give you a big hug and a kiss.

FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr. and Mrs.
POLISH FRIENDS: Call your parents Mom and Dad.

FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
POLISH FRIENDS: Cry with you.

FRIENDS: Will eat at your dinner table and leave.
POLISH FRIENDS: Will spend hours there, talking, laughing, and just being
together.

FRIENDS: Know a few things about you.
POLISH FRIENDS: Could write a book with direct quotes from you.

FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that's what the crowd is doing.
POLISH FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowd's back-ends that left you.

FRIENDS: Will knock on your door.
POLISH FRIENDS: Walk right in and say, 'I'm home!'                                                                                     
FRIENDS: Will visit you in the hospital when you're sick
POLISH FRIENDS: Will cut your grass and clean your house then come spend the night with you in the hospital.

FRIENDS: Are for a while.
POLISH FRIENDS: Are for life.

FRIENDS: Might ignore this.
POLISH  FRIENDS: will forward this to their POLISH friends and those who wish they were POLISH
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 06:20:05 PM by GoodTradeUnionist »
Just retired, enjoying my pension.

• YaBB God
Re: Henryk Stalla & Anthanios Batsanis
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 10:13:04 PM »
Can someone tell me whether this Tom Batsanis fellow is the same guy that advocated that LU 353 support mandatory drug testing.

That position will go over real well with Nick & Gerry...

Those two can juggle doobie's (even lit) and 5'ers of oil like no other circus clown.

Ipredict that Tom will get more boinks on the head if he keeps that shit up.  It will be deja vu all over again...Can anyone say Petro Canada.  Yikes...here we go again!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 10:18:39 PM by GoodTradeUnionist »

• YaBB God
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 09:00:16 PM »
I would like the assistance of some of our long standing members.

When did the Hall start recording members every conversation to be used against us in trial board hearings?

We have heard that secret recordings that might exonorate a former Stacey employee are under lock and key.

Why is it when these records are requested, I'm  stonewall with hand scribbled denials regarding their existence.

A member shouldn't have to obtain the legal services of another brother to get a court order to obtain access to records that may bring to light grevious misdeeds perpetrated upon an innocent injured worker who merely seeks justice, but was denied justice by Mr. M, the self aggrandizing compensation wizard.

Conspiracy is not a good political playbook, and those involved better understand the resolve of a determined man who knows where the skeletons are hidden.

Mr. M., your perch is about to be sawed off, and judging by the weight you carry, you'll fall into the fools gallows where you belong.

Maybe president Robert with the Charlie Manson doodle on his forehead was pounding some sense into his noggin.

Give me the truth Rob...I won't let you pretend there are no recordings!

« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 12:32:22 AM by GoodTradeUnionist »

• YaBB God
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2011, 09:13:44 PM »
Not a whisper, nor wimper, not even an email.  What kind of brotherhood is this?  Just because I wanted to drug test the powder sniffers in our midst, doesn't make me evit or vile.  On the contrary. 

Please contact me because I have an important battle with the Hall.  I thought that's what this website was all about.  Common cause, and helping our fellow union brothers and sisters. 

I'm now being blackballed because I got hurt playing punch buggy with a co-worker. I have been denied justice by workers compensation.  My union will not come to my aide, and there are serious concerns that I may be blackballed from working again because I want to solicit my own work when no contractor will hire me because of my well documented disabilities.

What shall I do?  What can I do?

Please respond dear brothers, this is a serious problem.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 09:16:07 PM by GoodTradeUnionist »

Offline PSperanza

• YaBB God
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2011, 12:49:03 AM »
To all my friends from Gorky Park and Athens!

My concern for Henryk is he is becoming a Polish Uncle Tom, now that he works elbow to elbow with troika of Doherty, Gullins and Hussey at Petro Canada.

I need to remind him before he becomes an indigineous anglo saxon.

FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
POLISH FRIENDS: Always bring the food..

FRIENDS: Will say 'hello'.
POLISH FRIENDS: Will give you a big hug and a kiss.

FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr. and Mrs.
POLISH FRIENDS: Call your parents Mom and Dad.

FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
POLISH FRIENDS: Cry with you.

FRIENDS: Will eat at your dinner table and leave.
POLISH FRIENDS: Will spend hours there, talking, laughing, and just being
together.

FRIENDS: Know a few things about you.
POLISH FRIENDS: Could write a book with direct quotes from you.

FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that's what the crowd is doing.
POLISH FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowd's back-ends that left you.

FRIENDS: Will knock on your door.
POLISH FRIENDS: Walk right in and say, 'I'm home!'                                                                                     
FRIENDS: Will visit you in the hospital when you're sick
POLISH FRIENDS: Will cut your grass and clean your house then come spend the night with you in the hospital.

FRIENDS: Are for a while.
POLISH FRIENDS: Are for life.

FRIENDS: Might ignore this.
POLISH  FRIENDS: will forward this to their POLISH friends and those who wish they were POLISH

I love our local 353, SOLIDARITY and SUCCESS to the members in Alberta!

Offline PSperanza

• YaBB God
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2011, 12:49:21 AM »
Can someone tell me whether this Tom Batsanis fellow is the same guy that advocated that LU 353 support mandatory drug testing.

That position will go over real well with Nick & Gerry...

Those two can juggle doobie's (even lit) and 5'ers of oil like no other circus clown.

Ipredict that Tom will get more boinks on the head if he keeps that shit up.  It will be deja vu all over again...Can anyone say Petro Canada.  Yikes...here we go again!

Offline PSperanza

• YaBB God
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2011, 12:49:38 AM »
I would like the assistance of some of our long standing members.

When did the Hall start recording members every conversation to be used against us in trial board hearings?

We have heard that secret recordings that might exonorate a former Stacey employee are under lock and key.

Why is it when these records are requested, I'm  stonewall with hand scribbled denials regarding their existence.

A member shouldn't have to obtain the legal services of another brother to get a court order to obtain access to records that may bring to light grevious misdeeds perpetrated upon an innocent injured worker who merely seeks justice, but was denied justice by Mr. M, the self aggrandizing compensation wizard.

Conspiracy is not a good political playbook, and those involved better understand the resolve of a determined man who knows where the skeletons are hidden.

Mr. M., your perch is about to be sawed off, and judging by the weight you carry, you'll fall into the fools gallows where you belong.

Maybe president Robert with the Charlie Manson doodle on his forehead was pounding some sense into his noggin.

Give me the truth Rob...I won't let you pretend there are no recordings!

Offline PSperanza

• YaBB God
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2011, 12:50:22 AM »
Not a whisper, nor wimper, not even an email.  What kind of brotherhood is this?  Just because I wanted to drug test the powder sniffers in our midst, doesn't make me evit or vile.  On the contrary. 

Please contact me because I have an important battle with the Hall.  I thought that's what this website was all about.  Common cause, and helping our fellow union brothers and sisters. 

I'm now being blackballed because I got hurt playing punch buggy with a co-worker. I have been denied justice by workers compensation.  My union will not come to my aide, and there are serious concerns that I may be blackballed from working again because I want to solicit my own work when no contractor will hire me because of my well documented disabilities.

Offline PSperanza

• YaBB God
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2011, 12:51:39 AM »
You want someone to joust and play with GoodTradeUnionist?

I see if I can get them online for you.

Offline brotherskeeper

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2011, 08:54:00 PM »
Workers comp= employers slush fund. Worker died at Inco,they're fined, a year or two later, not sure exactly how long, they receive a sum exceeding the fine due to their excellent safety record. I told a foreman I got hurt,asked him to "document it for me".I kept working, next day bye-bye.GF said never seen anything cross his desk about it. Spent $500.00 on physio a month before Christmas because benefits ran out because of NO WORK. Pogey long gone by then. Apparently you have to know the ins and outs of the comp system and document everything. Onus is on you to fill out appropriate forms blah blah blah.Once it's past six months you're screwed. Mr. M no help, a gatekeeper or spy perhaps, could be a good guy, who knows what criteria you have to meet before they'll help you. Conspiracy, perhaps, hey, what's that clicking noise on the phone again?
It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.

• YaBB God
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2011, 08:05:36 PM »
hey, what's with the helter skelter chatter?

you trying to stir things up on the boards?

Offline Conversationalist

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2014, 02:24:45 PM »

Please respond dear brothers, this is a serious problem

Isn't it sad when a trades worker has to worry about being blackballed by union companies because of the injuries he has sustained from working in the field .

But it's very interesting from a story that I've been told where a certain contractor will send guys home because they favour a side and although its morally wrong the union can't do anything . It's morally wrong and just leave it .

But this leads into a bigger problem because nothing is done to fix this morally wrong issue because the company sends these workers home saying they can't work now and they lose wages . So does the short term disability from great west life kick in ? How does the worker with
His doctor fill in paper work ? The worker feels he can work but the company judges him unfit .

You see when a union does not deal with morally wrong issues they create a host of problems for the worker and his livelihood .

As regards paper work - yes workers are left far too long on their own to fill in the paper work properly for wsib and in regards to grievances (minutes of settlement ) - is signing minutes of settlement without a lawyer present constitute proper representation ??  Especially in the case of a settlement where the member did not attend a  meeting with the company to settle the grievance .

Oh by the way Gtu - is that information of an injured worker under lock and key because that information was obtained illegally? By dirty people .  Lets see from spying on another member ?  Interesting angle. By the way why would you have a hard time getting this  information ? Are you the one who fights for workers injuries - are you admitting who you profess to be ?

I will ask the hardball questions because when threatening of members occurs - When you tell the membership bogus stories then its time for the little guy to start asking important questions  Lets look at this forum as a court room - not a kangaroo court all hush hush presided over by all those chosen by the administration but an impartial court room with all the readers reading it and gathering information without coercion or being on the payroll or perhaps being blackballed by a union company .

Offline Conversationalist

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2015, 10:07:20 PM »

By the way Gtu I think
You finally got some facts right . Yes there was indeed a member injured playing bunch buggy. Yes I was told of the incident and know who it is .

I also Know the  name of the  member spied on thats under lock and key as you state .  So for those trying to intimidate me from telling the name of the member on this forum - and trust me they have their ways - it's not going to work and its coming shortly . 

But Gtu I thought wsib claims were private and confidential .  Why would you know this unless you are the one that professes to Be Gtu ??

Offline kojack

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2015, 10:59:27 PM »
Is busy with the new reps to replace the two early retires !!