News: IBEW Locals in 15 States and Provinces Have passed a Motion To Support The OMOV Proposal

• December 01, 2020, 11:15:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 01, 2020, 11:15:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Author Topic: Trial Board  (Read 4116 times)

Offline Atthehall

Trial Board
« on: January 14, 2006, 09:32:52 PM »
         When you can't beat em    :sbeating:

And they won't listen to reason            :icon_125:

f#@& em                                            :Missionary:

Stop beating yourself up                             :fight:

Just piss on it                           :GoldShowers:

And if you can't get a date                      :WhackIt:

:guin:     and have a beer! ;D

Go leafs!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2006, 09:35:13 PM by Atthehall »

Offline GoodTradeUnionist

• YaBB God
Trial Board
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2006, 02:51:46 AM »
The above post is from one of those that have been charged.  And now you know who is behind all this inter-net chat-shit and a charter member of the ABJ crowd.   :D

They are trying to destabalize LU 353 because they want power and the ability to appoint their buddies as Reps.

One thing they should understand is the IBEW Internal Trial Board is not the Supreme Court of Canada.  The Trial Board is there is uphold IBEW laws.   :o

Bros. Speranza better stayed focused otherwise he will use fall prey to the old Ethel and Julius Rosenberg defense.  

Bros. Speranza is confused because he is hiding behind the skirt of the Canadian Charter of Rights.  The same legal document that Ernst Zundel argued gave him the right to denounce the hollocast.  

The IBEW protesters and inter-net chat king think their right to self-expressions trumps the IBEW laws we all swore to uphold when they became members.   :-X

I'm looking forward to the trial and the results.

Already there is palpable fear in their ranks.  As there should be.  Finally Joe Fashion has acted and very decisively.  :-\

Just retired, enjoying my pension.

Offline RobertG

Trial Board
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2006, 12:37:21 PM »
BTU (BadTradeUnionist)

No one but yourself on this site is a detriment to our organization.  Read your postings.  It was the conduct of bad employers with those exact bully tactics you have that precipitated the formation of unions to begin with.  

I will point out to you also, the run-off vote was within 125 votes out of 3005.  I refer you to the May, June and even July and Steptember (We didn't have an August newsletter because you know who screwed up on the month and we had a "September 2nd Edition" newsletter in September) 2005 newsletters and it is a clear as the moustache on your face the election rules were broken.  His actions may well have been the deciding factor for mere 64 votes needed for a Gullins victory.  Propaganda and down right lies were published in the newsletter at the members expense.  A "good" tradeunionist would not sit idly by and allow it to continue.  

Were the shoe on the other foot (and I would never conduct myself the way you do) you would be hooting and hollering about the unfairmess.

The big difference with your perspective vs ours is JF has clearly violated the I.B.E.W. Constitution.  The present charges against "us" will most likely result in convictions but only because the trial board members are working for the charging party and, god forbid, should the 1st District Office turn down an appeal because JF sits on the I.B.E.W. International Executive Committee (by virtue of an appointment after John Cole resigned) then it wouldn't say much for the present leadership.  

We arn't bad people as you contend.  We are here because we care deeply for the I.B.E.W.  It is individuals like yourself that are the problem, not the organization.  You are not the protector of the faith, you are temporarily in control.

Let's look at a couple of your quotes;

1. "Bros. Speranza is confused because he is hiding behind the skirt of the Canadian Charter of Rights.  The same legal document that Ernst Zundel argued gave him the right to denounce the hollocast."  

Comment: Why would you make such a comparison?  JF is guilty and what rights do we have?

2. The IBEW protesters and inter-net chat king think their right to self-expressions trumps the IBEW laws we all swore to uphold when they became members.  

Comment:  In the I.B.E.W. Constitution on page "ii" , "Declaration of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers"  it states in part, We refuse, and will always refuse, to condone or tolerate dictatorship or oppression of any kind."

You will no doubt resort to describing those with differing opinions subversives or "ism" but that because you are really the looser and we are looking forward to better days ahead.

3. "I'm looking forward to the trial and the results. "

Comment:  Shows your bias and bully ideals.

4. "Already there is palpable fear in their ranks.  As there should be.  Finally Joe Fashion has acted and very decisively."

Comment: Suck, suck, blow, blow....  The charges are obscure at best and it is a good thing the laws of this land don't allow orginizations to behead because we all know where we would end up.

In conclusion to these comments it is your postings that encourage and bring out most of the negative comments on this site to yoursel, not the I.B.E.W. Like any Marxist-Lennist you take advantage of the democratic system to promote your brand of democracy but your ultimate goal is for total control, dictatorship and oppression of alternate thoughts and ideas.  

Robert G

« Last Edit: January 20, 2006, 12:53:49 PM by RobertG »

Offline icyman

• Get Real.....Too much of one thing is good for nothing
  • YaBB God
Trial Board
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2006, 06:57:15 PM »
To badtradenumbnuts

The above post is from one of those that have been charged.  And now you know who is behind all this inter-net chat-s*** and a charter member of the ABJ crowd.

Let's just see who's stirring up the shit. You are the only one who makes false and derogatory remarks. When you or one of your other aliases are not here the forum members talk in a  respectful and courteous manner.
It is not until you show up with your bullshit comments that things start to get messy. Hence the name B.S.

They are trying to destabalize LU 353 because they want power and the ability to appoint their buddies as Reps.

Isn't this what joe does? He keeps his grasp on power and appointed
all his buddies as reps.  How can you make those false accusations if this side has never been in power?
Run around screaming, the sky is falling, the sky is falling.

One thing they should understand is the IBEW Internal Trial Board is not the Supreme Court of Canada.  The Trial Board is there is uphold IBEW laws.

The trial board is in a conflict of interest and should be declared ineligible to judge the members that were charged.
Do the right thing and hand the trial over to I.O.

Bros. Speranza is confused because he is hiding behind the skirt of the Canadian Charter of Rights.

He is anything but confused. You will know that real soon.

The IBEW protesters and inter-net chat king think their right to self-expressions trumps the IBEW laws we all swore to uphold when they became members.  

These rights are upheld by the charter of rights, or do you think or wish you live in communist china?

Already there is palpable fear in their ranks.  As there should be.  Finally Joe Fashion has acted and very decisively.

What you see is the fear they felt in Tianamen square when  Deng Xiaoping shot and killed students that were rallied in protest.
IE no fear at all against the oppressors, comrad.

Is it just me, or is it cold in here. ;)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2006, 08:15:23 PM by icyman »
Life is all about Ass; You're either Covering it, Laughing it Off, kicking it, Kissing it, Busting it, Trying to get a Piece of it or Behaving like One !!!

Offline okimlistening

Trial Board
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2006, 07:30:22 PM »
Already there is palpable fear in their ranks.  As there should be.  Finally Joe Fashion has acted and very decisively.

Are you so sure its fear you see, or is it anger and determination?

:furious3: :bounce: :furious3: :bounce: :furious3: :bounce: :furious3:  :bounce::furious3:  :bounce::furious3: :bounce: :furious3: :bounce: :furious3:  :bounce::furious3:  :bounce::furious3: :bounce: :furious3: :bounce: :furious3: :furious3:
« Last Edit: January 22, 2006, 07:40:21 PM by okimlistening »

Offline bluecollar

Trial Board
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2006, 05:29:31 PM »
Bros. Speranza is confused because he is hiding behind the skirt of the Canadian Charter of Rights.  The same legal document that Ernst Zundel argued gave him the right to denounce the hollocast.  

Who's skirt is Joe hiding behind then, I don't think you are impressing anyone with your feeble arguments and least of all your phoney charges >:(

Offline bluecollar

Trial Board
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2006, 09:15:43 PM »
Yes phoney charges and now equally phoney decisions. Some day we will know what happened behind the closed doors and exactly why all those brothers were convicted for something that never happened.

So it is true then, kangaroo courts are alive and well in the Ibew, does it make you feel proud to be a part of that?

That question is for the local 353 trial board. :-[
« Last Edit: March 05, 2006, 09:16:17 PM by bluecollar »

Offline GypsySpark

Trial Board
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2006, 06:32:16 AM »
You guys remind me of those folks who when found guilty in a court of law shout obscenities at the judge and jury, after keeping a straight poker face during the trial until the verdict.

I believe you should have more respect for the trial board.  Although I do not know the outcome or the vote split, it would be interesting if Mike Lloyd cast a vote AGAINST the brothers?  This would tell the story.  I trust Mike and voted for him.

Wouldn't that revelation send shivers up your spine if Mike validated the charges.  Although we may never know the deliberations that took place or vote split, justice would have been well served if there were unanimous or near unanimous votes.  I'd like to pry that out of B.S. or one of the jurists.

TRegarding the competency and fitness of the Trial Board, they happen to be a group of very deverse and long serving brothers, and I hope that you would give some deference to their experience.  However, if you were one of the brothers found guilty, it only makes sense that your shrill level and volume would increase now that you have been found guilty.  That is understandable.

Offline rigid

Trial Board
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2006, 09:54:06 AM »
I don't believe that the brothers who are on the trial board can be fair...they are victims of society...they like most of the brothers who go to work everyday, are worried about their jobs...can you imagine how upset the business manager would've been if one of his employees had voted against him...

It is oblivious that anyone who speaks out against the B.M is usually found packing up their desk shortly after...

it is a sad state of affairs that a man of his age still has to work...I hope the younger brothers take notice and make better decisions in life so they are not stuck in a position of working that hard (to hide things) when they are 70.

Offline icyman

• YaBB God
Trial Board
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2006, 07:47:51 PM »
The trial board is in conflict of interest and therefore deemed a kangaroo court, plain and simple and no amount of bullshit that you dish out can change that.

Get a f#@&ing clue. >:(
Life is all about Ass; You're either Covering it, Laughing it Off, kicking it, Kissing it, Busting it, Trying to get a Piece of it or Behaving like One !!!

Offline bluecollar

Kangaroo Court now in session
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2006, 07:22:09 PM »
How about some facts regarding why these brothers were found guilty and some explanation as to why certain penalties were handed out.

Is there a book somewhere that defines the punishment for a certain type of offense or does the kangaroo court simply say,

"well what'll it boys? banishment?...banishment everyone? any objections?...banishment it is then!...Let's say a year nah let's make it two."

That's justice 353 style. ;D

Let's throw a couple a shrimp on the barby, eh mates...and get us a couple of sheila's. ;D

Waltzing Matilda...waltzing Matilida...let's go a waltzing Matilda with me. ;)
« Last Edit: March 11, 2006, 07:23:26 PM by bluecollar »

Offline shawn

Trial Board
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2006, 10:57:02 AM »
The trial board should be ashamed of themselves. How can they ever stand up to another brother and look them in the eye without shame. It must suck to be on the trial board knowing that they will be on the tools one day and the brothers working around you think your a piece of s**t. I admire the brothers that were found guilty for having the parts to question and stand up for what they feel is right. A union is supposed to be for the members not against them. Lets make sure we elect an honest and fair leadership next time because this is bulls**t! ABJ all the way!

Offline westender

• Harvey E Anstey
  • YaBB God
Trial Board
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2006, 09:32:41 PM »
The FAIR and IMPARTIAL trial board of local 353 will convene in April to hear charges against me.

Here is a really off the wall suggestion why doesn’t the local have a random drawing of 9 members, who don’t work for Joe, to act as a trial board?

This way if there was any facts to the charges an IMPARTIAL trial would take place.

How can anyone be assured a fair trial will happen when most of the trial board works for the member brining the charges?

Under Canadian law a jury is picked from a pool so there is always a fair and impartial trial.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2006, 12:01:00 AM by ForumRanger »
STAND TOGETHER Lets put Brother back in Brotherhood.
It's OUR UNION GET INVOLVED OR WATCH IT DISAPPEAR

Offline westender

• Harvey E Anstey
  • YaBB God
Trial Board
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2006, 09:38:58 PM »
Hey do you know which way the trial board voted?
Please let me know.

I would like to publicly thank Perry S. (Mason) for the great representation at the trial board. That is what brotherhood is suppose to be about  
BROTHER HELPING BROTHER :)

I will know the results Thursday at the meeting and will have more to say after that.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2006, 10:33:21 PM by ForumRanger »
STAND TOGETHER Lets put Brother back in Brotherhood.
It's OUR UNION GET INVOLVED OR WATCH IT DISAPPEAR

Offline icyman

• YaBB God
Trial Board
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2006, 09:44:11 PM »
He's not a brother westender, he doesn't have a card.

More like a weasel.

Good luck for tommorows election. ;)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2006, 12:02:30 AM by ForumRanger »